Five most important things for the Jaguars:
1. Relish the role of spoiler. There was no quit in the Jaguars as they came out with a lot of energy and played well for the most part.
2. Chip away in the passing game. David Garrard took what the defense gave him in the first half before his eventual late game implosion.
3. Play in front of the sticks. The Jaguars did a good job of avoiding negative plays early in drives and were fairly successful on offense.
4. Get MJD involved a lot. Jones-Drew was a workhorse as he carried the ball 20 times and caught seven passes.
5. Cover the deep ball. The Jaguars gave up some big plays in the passing game as Reggie Nelson was often out of position.
What to look for:
1. Look for Peyton Manning to throw for over 250 yards. Peyton Manning was nearly flawless as he completed 29 of 34 passes for 364 yards and three touchdowns.
2. Look for Bob Sanders to make a difference. Sanders had a quiet night for his standards, as he registered just three tackles.
3. Look for a Dallas Clark TD. Clark scored a touchdown and finished with eight receptions for 105 yards.
4. Look for a big return by Brian Witherspoon. Witherspoon returned the opening kickoff 33 yards before looking very hesitant for the rest of the game.
5. Look for Indy to win their eighth in a row. It wasn't always pretty, but the Colts came through as they outscored the Jags 17-0 in the final period of play.
What We Learned Against Indianapolis
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
London's Gentleman: Roy Miller InterviewI sat down with Jags DT Roy Miller in the locker room. We discussed everything from Gus Bradley's future to the trip to London.
Jags Illustrated7:00 AM
Identity CrisisThe Jags have started the 2016 season on a rough note. 0-3 is a tough pill to swallow and many fans are calling for Gus Bradley’s job. People are even starting to question their…
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 3:48 AM
State of the JaguarsWith a loss to the Ravens on Sunday, the Jaguars next game against Indianapolis in London is by far the most important game they've played so far this season.
Jags IllustratedMonday at 7:43 AM
Generally Managing the JaguarsThe Jags are 0-3 after losing to the Ravens today at Everbank. Blake Bortles was unimpressive, Gus Bradley is feeling the heat, and the defense gave up a game winning drive. …
Jags IllustratedSunday at 6:39 PM
HeartbreakerThe Jags lost in heart breaking fashion to the Baltimore Ravens. After a loss, most people look to point the finger and blame someone or something for the result. There are a…
Jags IllustratedSunday at 12:50 PM