1. New England Patriots- Brady's back, the entire NFL's in trouble.
2. Philadelphia Eagles- Motivated McNabb with his best set of receivers yet.
3. San Diego Chargers- Everyone is healthy, the pass rush will be great.
4. New York Giants- If Eli stays upright, the sky is the limit.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers- Still some offensive line issues.
6. Chicago Bears- They have one more run left in that defense.
7. Houston Texans- If Schaub stays healthy, they can go far.
8. Indianapolis Colts- Manning is still there, they will still be very good.
9. Buffalo Bills- Trent Edwards will break out.
10. Tennessee Titans- Will the offense carry the team?
11. Minnesota Vikings- Still major issues at quarterback.
12. New Orleans Saints- Offense is super, defense may just be good enough.
13. Carolina Panthers- We don't believe in Jake.
14. Arizona Cardinals- Super Bowl losers don't have success the next year.
15. Atlanta Falcons- Matt Ryan could take them far.
16. Cincinnati Bengals- Surprise team of 2009.
17. Baltimore Ravens- We're worried about the corners.
18. Green Bay Packers- Good enough QB, defense will be the problem.
19. Miami Dolphins- QB controversy will brew.
20. Kansas City Chiefs- Defense will be much better.
21. Seattle Seahawks- They could win the division.
22. New York Jets- Could be a great team if Sanchez can play like Matt Ryan.
23. Dallas Cowboys- Lots of talent, short on leadership.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars- Offense must carry the team.
25. San Francisco 49ers- Will win some games they shouldn't.
26. Cleveland Browns- Brady Quinn will play well.
27. Oakland Raiders- Great talent on defense and the best punter in football.
28. St. Louis Rams- If only Bulger and Jackson could stay healthy.
29. Denver Broncos- At least they have Brandon Marshall.
30. Washington Redskins- QB situation will be horrible this year.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Not enough talent to win.
32. Detroit Lions- Come on, they didn't win a game last year.
Charlie Bernstein is the Editor-in-Chief of Sports Media Interactive and host of the CB Sports Radio Show on ESPN 1420, covering multiple teams in the National Football League, NCAA, and National Basketball Association. Charlie is a regular syndicated contributor to FoxSports and Sirius NFL Radio, and has been featured on the NFL Network. Charlie is also a member of the Pro Football Writers of America. Feel free to contact him -HERE- with questions or comments.
For more, go to: JagNation.com
JagNation NFL Power Rankings
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
Identity CrisisThe Jags have started the 2016 season on a rough note. 0-3 is a tough pill to swallow and many fans are calling for Gus Bradley’s job. People are even starting to question their…
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 3:48 AM
State of the JaguarsWith a loss to the Ravens on Sunday, the Jaguars next game against Indianapolis in London is by far the most important game they've played so far this season.
Jags IllustratedMonday at 7:43 AM
Generally Managing the JaguarsThe Jags are 0-3 after losing to the Ravens today at Everbank. Blake Bortles was unimpressive, Gus Bradley is feeling the heat, and the defense gave up a game winning drive. …
Jags IllustratedSunday at 6:39 PM
HeartbreakerThe Jags lost in heart breaking fashion to the Baltimore Ravens. After a loss, most people look to point the finger and blame someone or something for the result. There are a…
Jags IllustratedSunday at 12:50 PM