1. New England Patriots- Brady's back, the entire NFL's in trouble.
2. Philadelphia Eagles- Motivated McNabb with his best set of receivers yet.
3. San Diego Chargers- Everyone is healthy, the pass rush will be great.
4. New York Giants- If Eli stays upright, the sky is the limit.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers- Still some offensive line issues.
6. Chicago Bears- They have one more run left in that defense.
7. Houston Texans- If Schaub stays healthy, they can go far.
8. Indianapolis Colts- Manning is still there, they will still be very good.
9. Buffalo Bills- Trent Edwards will break out.
10. Tennessee Titans- Will the offense carry the team?
11. Minnesota Vikings- Still major issues at quarterback.
12. New Orleans Saints- Offense is super, defense may just be good enough.
13. Carolina Panthers- We don't believe in Jake.
14. Arizona Cardinals- Super Bowl losers don't have success the next year.
15. Atlanta Falcons- Matt Ryan could take them far.
16. Cincinnati Bengals- Surprise team of 2009.
17. Baltimore Ravens- We're worried about the corners.
18. Green Bay Packers- Good enough QB, defense will be the problem.
19. Miami Dolphins- QB controversy will brew.
20. Kansas City Chiefs- Defense will be much better.
21. Seattle Seahawks- They could win the division.
22. New York Jets- Could be a great team if Sanchez can play like Matt Ryan.
23. Dallas Cowboys- Lots of talent, short on leadership.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars- Offense must carry the team.
25. San Francisco 49ers- Will win some games they shouldn't.
26. Cleveland Browns- Brady Quinn will play well.
27. Oakland Raiders- Great talent on defense and the best punter in football.
28. St. Louis Rams- If only Bulger and Jackson could stay healthy.
29. Denver Broncos- At least they have Brandon Marshall.
30. Washington Redskins- QB situation will be horrible this year.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Not enough talent to win.
32. Detroit Lions- Come on, they didn't win a game last year.
Charlie Bernstein is the Editor-in-Chief of Sports Media Interactive and host of the CB Sports Radio Show on ESPN 1420, covering multiple teams in the National Football League, NCAA, and National Basketball Association. Charlie is a regular syndicated contributor to FoxSports and Sirius NFL Radio, and has been featured on the NFL Network. Charlie is also a member of the Pro Football Writers of America. Feel free to contact him -HERE- with questions or comments.
For more, go to: JagNation.com
JagNation NFL Power Rankings
Jaguars Forever Top Stories
2017 Fantasy Football PrimerAre you ready for the 2017 Fantasy Football season? It can't come soon enough, right? This page is a hub where we both want to look forward towards 2017 but also look back at 2016.
Scout FantasyWednesday at 1:26 PM
NFL changes overtime, roster movesThe NFL passed a few resolutions Tuesday at the owners meetings, some of them pretty significant in the way the game and rosters are managed.
Viking UpdateTuesday at 10:25 AM
Top 40 Dynasty Football RookiesHeath Cummings breaks down his ranking of the Top 40 rookies in Dynasty Fantasy Football.
Victor Cruz visits with Tom Coughlin's JagsThe former Giant head coach is evidently given Victor Cruz a chance to prolong his football career.
The Giants Beat05/11/2017
Leonard Fournette drafted at No. 4 by JaguarsLSU running back Leonard Fournette was selected with the No. 4 overall pick by the Jacksonville Jaguars.