1. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (3)
Didn't play their best game, but still handled a division rival.
2. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (1)
Pats played poorly and should've lost. That said, they force the big turnover and Tom Brady does what he does best, sticks a knife in opponents' hearts.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (6)
Offensive line is going to force Ben to miss some games. That said, everything else is very good.
4. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (4)
Defense is better than expected. Offensive line is an issue.
5. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (5)
Lost a fluky game to the champs which automatic kicker Rod Bironas misses two semi-easy field goals. That won't happen much.
6. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (7)
Lets see how they do without McNabb.
7. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (2)
Secondary looked bad against Oakland. L.T. is a shell of himself.
8. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (8)
Defense played poorly for their standards, but Flacco is much more than a game manager.
9. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (14)
Matt Ryan is special, defense was opportunistic.
10. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (10)
They beat Detroit, we still have no idea how good they are.
11. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (11)
Favre is great at handing off to the best running back on the planet.
12.Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (9)
Defense looks soft, passing game may struggle against better teams.
13. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (13)
Were one fumble away from busting into the top 10. Who loses better games on MNF?
14. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (21)
Mark Sanchez can play, that defense looked awesome.
15. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (15)
Incomplete ranking due to beating up on St. Louis.
16. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (16)
They can score, they can rush the passer. Can they do the little things right?
17. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (27)
Shaun Hill looks like an NFL quarterback. Patrick Willis is the best linebacker in the game.
18. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (17)
Bears defense looked good, but can they be good without Urlacher?
19. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (25)
Solid team all the way around. Portis is on the decline and they need to find another playmaker.
20. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (24)
Played a great game Monday night and were screwed on a call (legitimately Al Davis). Raiders could win 8 games.
21.Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (12)
Texans need the O-line to play better, and the secondary is bad.
22.Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (18)
How's that Delhomme extension looking?
23. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (23)
Parcells needs to make the switch to Henne sooner rather than later.
24. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (20)
Super Bowl hangover in full effect.
25. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (26)
Jags defense was very good against Indy, still need a quarterback.
26. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (32)
Won on a miracle play. If they beat the Browns this week they will be the worst 2-0 team in the history of the game.
27. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (19)
Lost in a heartbreaker to a terrible Denver team. Why were they that close?
28. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (22)
Brodie Croyle wasn't horrible against a great Baltimore defense. Their defense looks horrible though.
29.Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (28)
Defense is horrible. Offense isn't much better.
30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (27)
Offense looked pretty good, defense can't stop anyone.
31. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (29)
At least they scored against New Orleans.
32. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (31)
Possibly a worse than team I thought, and I thought they were capable of 0-16.
NFL Power Rankings
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
NFL Mock Draft 1.0 Picks 1-10Former Scout Fantasy writer Scott Gallimore joins Dolphins Report Publisher Eric Roddy in a post Free Agency mock draft. Here are the first 10 picks.
Dolphins Report3:30 AM
Cougar Football NotebookZACH CHARME, WSU's starting punter in 2015, is no longer with the team as CF.C reported earlier and per the new roster released on the eve of spring practices. In addition,…
CougfanThursday at 1:09 AM
Steelers Sign Ironman AlualuThe Steelers found quality depth for the defensive line in Tyson Alualu.
Steel City InsiderTuesday at 10:16 AM
Steelers Sign Pair of Free AgentsThe Steelers have signed a kickoff return specialist and a veteran cornerback in free agency.
Steel City Insider03/20/2017