1. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (1)
Has Eli turned into Peyton?
2. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (2)
Their offense has caught up to their defense. Flacco is the real deal.
3. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (3)
Saints defense may not get the headlines, but they're pretty good too.
4. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (4)
Huge win against Tennessee sets up a showdown in New Orleans this week.
5. Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (7)
Peyton Manning could be heading toward his second straight MVP award.
6. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (6)
Pats finally put together a good game. They are a team that should get better as the year goes on.
7. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (9)
Favre is pure magic! This is why they put up with him.
8. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (10)
Is Kolb the quarterback of the future? How about present?
9. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (11)
Rivers is playing at a very high level, and Vincent Jackson is turning into a legit #1 WR.
10. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (5)
Why didn't they try to blitz Brady?
11. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (12)
Got their hearts ripped out by Favre. Still a great effort.
12. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (8)
Too conservative on offense. They really miss Troy Polamalu.
13. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (15)
They beat the Rams but weren't dominant. At least it's better than the alternative.
14. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (18)
Winning the games they should win. Still, maybe the third-best team in their division.
15. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (16)
Tashard Choice is the best third running back in the game.
16. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (25)
Worst 3-0 team in the history of the NFL.
17. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (26)
If they only could've defended the final pass against Denver, they'd be undefeated.
18. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (13)
Trouble is about to start brewing in Buffalo.
19. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (19)
They turn the ball over far too often.
20. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (28)
Still problems on both sides of the ball, but a win this week would equal the Jags total of division wins from last year.
21. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (21)
They can't win with Seneca Wallace at quarterback. The good news is first-round pick Aaron Curry is a beast.
22. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (14)
Defense is an absolute mess.
23. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (17)
Best 0-3 team in the game. Jeff Fisher would rather be the worst 1-2 team in the game.
24. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (31)
Congratulations to the city of Detroit and the Lions! Let's hope there's more wins coming.
25. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (22)
This team won the NFC South last year? Hard to believe.
26. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (20)
Just a quarterback away from respectability.
27. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (24)
Jim Zorn will be the first coach to get fired this season.
28. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (23)
It's Henne's show now. This is a good thing for the Dolphins.
29. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (27)
Maybe it wasn't the offensive coordinator's fault?
30. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (32)
Rams are quite the mess, and now they have Kyle Boller under center. Clearly on the 0-16 watch.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (29)
0-16 is a real possibility.
32. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (32)
I'm told that Eric Mangini has a plan. It appears that his plan is to alienate his players and run an already bad team even further into the ground.
NFL Power Rankings - Week 3
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
LOCKED on JAGUARS 10-25Ben Freid gives you hot takes, a man who should be the next Jags GM/Head Coach and of course Jags vs Titans.
Name Five QBs Worse Than Blake BortlesIt sounds crazy to say out loud, but you'll find out quickly just how hard it is to name five NFL quarterbacks who are worse than Blake Bortles. I know, it just doesn’t seem right.…
A Tale Of Two QuarterbacksThere was a franchise quarterback sighting in Jacksonville on Sunday at Everbank Field! Unfortunately for most of the fans that attended the game, it was not Blake Bortles.
LOCKED on JAGUARS 10-24Ben Freid gives you his Top 5 takeaways from last night's game. Is Blake Bortles a franchise qb? Also exclusive Marqise Lee interview.
Dis-GUS-tingThere is not much to say about this Jags vs. Raiders game. It was embarrassing from start to finish. The score ended 33-16 and the score seems closer than is actually was. The Jags…