1. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (1)
Has Eli turned into Peyton?
2. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (2)
Their offense has caught up to their defense. Flacco is the real deal.
3. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (3)
Saints defense may not get the headlines, but they're pretty good too.
4. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (4)
Huge win against Tennessee sets up a showdown in New Orleans this week.
5. Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (7)
Peyton Manning could be heading toward his second straight MVP award.
6. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (6)
Pats finally put together a good game. They are a team that should get better as the year goes on.
7. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (9)
Favre is pure magic! This is why they put up with him.
8. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (10)
Is Kolb the quarterback of the future? How about present?
9. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (11)
Rivers is playing at a very high level, and Vincent Jackson is turning into a legit #1 WR.
10. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (5)
Why didn't they try to blitz Brady?
11. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (12)
Got their hearts ripped out by Favre. Still a great effort.
12. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (8)
Too conservative on offense. They really miss Troy Polamalu.
13. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (15)
They beat the Rams but weren't dominant. At least it's better than the alternative.
14. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (18)
Winning the games they should win. Still, maybe the third-best team in their division.
15. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (16)
Tashard Choice is the best third running back in the game.
16. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (25)
Worst 3-0 team in the history of the NFL.
17. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (26)
If they only could've defended the final pass against Denver, they'd be undefeated.
18. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (13)
Trouble is about to start brewing in Buffalo.
19. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (19)
They turn the ball over far too often.
20. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (28)
Still problems on both sides of the ball, but a win this week would equal the Jags total of division wins from last year.
21. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (21)
They can't win with Seneca Wallace at quarterback. The good news is first-round pick Aaron Curry is a beast.
22. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (14)
Defense is an absolute mess.
23. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (17)
Best 0-3 team in the game. Jeff Fisher would rather be the worst 1-2 team in the game.
24. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (31)
Congratulations to the city of Detroit and the Lions! Let's hope there's more wins coming.
25. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (22)
This team won the NFC South last year? Hard to believe.
26. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (20)
Just a quarterback away from respectability.
27. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (24)
Jim Zorn will be the first coach to get fired this season.
28. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (23)
It's Henne's show now. This is a good thing for the Dolphins.
29. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (27)
Maybe it wasn't the offensive coordinator's fault?
30. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (32)
Rams are quite the mess, and now they have Kyle Boller under center. Clearly on the 0-16 watch.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (29)
0-16 is a real possibility.
32. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (32)
I'm told that Eric Mangini has a plan. It appears that his plan is to alienate his players and run an already bad team even further into the ground.
NFL Power Rankings - Week 3
Jaguars Forever Top Stories
2017 Fantasy Football PrimerAre you ready for the 2017 Fantasy Football season? It can't come soon enough, right? This page is a hub where we both want to look forward towards 2017 but also look back at 2016.
Scout Fantasy1:25 PM
NFL changes overtime, roster movesThe NFL passed a few resolutions Tuesday at the owners meetings, some of them pretty significant in the way the game and rosters are managed.
Viking Update10:25 AM
Top 40 Dynasty Football RookiesHeath Cummings breaks down his ranking of the Top 40 rookies in Dynasty Fantasy Football.
Scout FantasyThursday at 11:12 AM
Victor Cruz visits with Tom Coughlin's JagsThe former Giant head coach is evidently given Victor Cruz a chance to prolong his football career.
The Giants Beat05/11/2017
Leonard Fournette drafted at No. 4 by JaguarsLSU running back Leonard Fournette was selected with the No. 4 overall pick by the Jacksonville Jaguars.