1. New York Giants - Previous ranking: (1)
Still beating up on the cupcakes.
2. New Orleans Saints - Previous ranking: (3)
Winning with defense? They can play anyone's game.
3. Indianapolis Colts - Previous ranking: (5)
Offense hasn't skipped a beat with the receivers missing.
4. Minnesota Vikings - Previous ranking: (7)
Favre looked great in his revenge game. Defense made enough big plays.
5. New England Patriots - Previous ranking: (6)
Pats defense is getting better each week.
6. New York Jets - Previous ranking: (4)
Defense is the best in the league, receivers must play better.
7. Baltimore Ravens - Previous ranking: (2)
A couple of bad breaks and a drop cost them a huge road win.
8. Philadelphia Eagles - Previous ranking: (8)
Looks like McNabb will be back this week, now they get to beat up on hapless Tampa Bay.
9. San Francisco 49ers - Previous ranking: (11)
They play great defense and they make enough plays on offense. It helps having the Rams in your division.
10. Atlanta Falcons - Previous ranking: (10)
Let's see if they can travel to the Bay area and come away with a win.
11. Pittsburgh Steelers - Previous ranking: (12)
Steelers are poised to go on a big run.
12. Chicago Bears - Previous ranking: (14)
Cutler is playing well, Bears have won three straight.
13.Denver Broncos - Previous ranking: (16)
Great fundamental football. They run the ball and stop the run.
14. San Diego Chargers - Previous ranking: (9)
Defense is a mess, L.T. is a shell of himself.
15. Cincinnati Bengals - Previous ranking: (17)
Winning ugly, but winning.
16. Green Bay Packers - Previous ranking: (13)
With immense pressure, Aaron Rodgers more than held his own against Favre.
17. Jacksonville Jaguars - Previous ranking: (20)
Offense and defense were clicking on all cylinders against Tennessee.
18. Dallas Cowboys - Previous ranking: (15)
Possibly the most un-clutch team in the NFL.
19. Arizona Cardinals - Previous ranking: (19)
Must get back on track this week against Houston.
20. Houston Texans - Previous ranking: (22)
Defense showed up against the Raiders, but that doesn't mean much.
21. Washington Redskins - Previous ranking: (27)
Is it possible to feel worse after a victory?
22. Seattle Seahawks - Previous ranking (21)
Something's missing. It's the offensive line.
23. Miami Dolphins - Previous ranking: (28)
Henne era begins with a win in his first start, thanks to the defense.
24. Buffalo Bills - Previous ranking: (18)
Maybe Trent Edwards wasn't as good as we thought.
25. Carolina Panthers - Previous ranking: (25)
The first win is always the toughest. It should come this week against Washington.
26. Oakland Raiders - Previous ranking: (26)
They are a mess from the top down to the quarterback.
27. Tennessee Titans - Previous ranking: (23)
Poised to go 0-5 with a trip from Indy looming.
28. Detroit Lions - Previous ranking: (24)
Just not good enough on either line to compete week in and week out.
29. Kansas City Chiefs - Previous ranking: (27)
Perhaps the Cassel contract extension was a bit premature?
30. Cleveland Browns - Previous ranking: (32)
They appear to be a little more competitive with Derek Anderson behind center.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Previous ranking: (31)
They almost won. They're still almost the worst team in the NFL.
32. St. Louis Rams - Previous ranking: (30)
They are averaging six points per game. I didn't think they were doing that well.
NFL Power Rankings - Week 4
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
Identity CrisisThe Jags have started the 2016 season on a rough note. 0-3 is a tough pill to swallow and many fans are calling for Gus Bradley’s job. People are even starting to question their…
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 3:48 AM
State of the JaguarsWith a loss to the Ravens on Sunday, the Jaguars next game against Indianapolis in London is by far the most important game they've played so far this season.
Jags IllustratedMonday at 7:43 AM
Generally Managing the JaguarsThe Jags are 0-3 after losing to the Ravens today at Everbank. Blake Bortles was unimpressive, Gus Bradley is feeling the heat, and the defense gave up a game winning drive. …
Jags IllustratedSunday at 6:39 PM
HeartbreakerThe Jags lost in heart breaking fashion to the Baltimore Ravens. After a loss, most people look to point the finger and blame someone or something for the result. There are a…
Jags IllustratedSunday at 12:50 PM