1. New York Giants - Previous ranking: (1)
Still beating up on the cupcakes.
2. New Orleans Saints - Previous ranking: (3)
Winning with defense? They can play anyone's game.
3. Indianapolis Colts - Previous ranking: (5)
Offense hasn't skipped a beat with the receivers missing.
4. Minnesota Vikings - Previous ranking: (7)
Favre looked great in his revenge game. Defense made enough big plays.
5. New England Patriots - Previous ranking: (6)
Pats defense is getting better each week.
6. New York Jets - Previous ranking: (4)
Defense is the best in the league, receivers must play better.
7. Baltimore Ravens - Previous ranking: (2)
A couple of bad breaks and a drop cost them a huge road win.
8. Philadelphia Eagles - Previous ranking: (8)
Looks like McNabb will be back this week, now they get to beat up on hapless Tampa Bay.
9. San Francisco 49ers - Previous ranking: (11)
They play great defense and they make enough plays on offense. It helps having the Rams in your division.
10. Atlanta Falcons - Previous ranking: (10)
Let's see if they can travel to the Bay area and come away with a win.
11. Pittsburgh Steelers - Previous ranking: (12)
Steelers are poised to go on a big run.
12. Chicago Bears - Previous ranking: (14)
Cutler is playing well, Bears have won three straight.
13.Denver Broncos - Previous ranking: (16)
Great fundamental football. They run the ball and stop the run.
14. San Diego Chargers - Previous ranking: (9)
Defense is a mess, L.T. is a shell of himself.
15. Cincinnati Bengals - Previous ranking: (17)
Winning ugly, but winning.
16. Green Bay Packers - Previous ranking: (13)
With immense pressure, Aaron Rodgers more than held his own against Favre.
17. Jacksonville Jaguars - Previous ranking: (20)
Offense and defense were clicking on all cylinders against Tennessee.
18. Dallas Cowboys - Previous ranking: (15)
Possibly the most un-clutch team in the NFL.
19. Arizona Cardinals - Previous ranking: (19)
Must get back on track this week against Houston.
20. Houston Texans - Previous ranking: (22)
Defense showed up against the Raiders, but that doesn't mean much.
21. Washington Redskins - Previous ranking: (27)
Is it possible to feel worse after a victory?
22. Seattle Seahawks - Previous ranking (21)
Something's missing. It's the offensive line.
23. Miami Dolphins - Previous ranking: (28)
Henne era begins with a win in his first start, thanks to the defense.
24. Buffalo Bills - Previous ranking: (18)
Maybe Trent Edwards wasn't as good as we thought.
25. Carolina Panthers - Previous ranking: (25)
The first win is always the toughest. It should come this week against Washington.
26. Oakland Raiders - Previous ranking: (26)
They are a mess from the top down to the quarterback.
27. Tennessee Titans - Previous ranking: (23)
Poised to go 0-5 with a trip from Indy looming.
28. Detroit Lions - Previous ranking: (24)
Just not good enough on either line to compete week in and week out.
29. Kansas City Chiefs - Previous ranking: (27)
Perhaps the Cassel contract extension was a bit premature?
30. Cleveland Browns - Previous ranking: (32)
They appear to be a little more competitive with Derek Anderson behind center.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Previous ranking: (31)
They almost won. They're still almost the worst team in the NFL.
32. St. Louis Rams - Previous ranking: (30)
They are averaging six points per game. I didn't think they were doing that well.
NFL Power Rankings - Week 4
Jaguars Forever Top Stories
2017 Fantasy Football PrimerAre you ready for the 2017 Fantasy Football season? It can't come soon enough, right? This page is a hub where we both want to look forward towards 2017 but also look back at 2016.
Scout Fantasy1:26 PM
NFL changes overtime, roster movesThe NFL passed a few resolutions Tuesday at the owners meetings, some of them pretty significant in the way the game and rosters are managed.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 10:25 AM
Top 40 Dynasty Football RookiesHeath Cummings breaks down his ranking of the Top 40 rookies in Dynasty Fantasy Football.
Scout FantasyThursday at 11:12 AM
Victor Cruz visits with Tom Coughlin's JagsThe former Giant head coach is evidently given Victor Cruz a chance to prolong his football career.
The Giants Beat05/11/2017