1. New York Giants - Previous ranking: (1)
Still beating up on the cupcakes.
2. New Orleans Saints - Previous ranking: (3)
Winning with defense? They can play anyone's game.
3. Indianapolis Colts - Previous ranking: (5)
Offense hasn't skipped a beat with the receivers missing.
4. Minnesota Vikings - Previous ranking: (7)
Favre looked great in his revenge game. Defense made enough big plays.
5. New England Patriots - Previous ranking: (6)
Pats defense is getting better each week.
6. New York Jets - Previous ranking: (4)
Defense is the best in the league, receivers must play better.
7. Baltimore Ravens - Previous ranking: (2)
A couple of bad breaks and a drop cost them a huge road win.
8. Philadelphia Eagles - Previous ranking: (8)
Looks like McNabb will be back this week, now they get to beat up on hapless Tampa Bay.
9. San Francisco 49ers - Previous ranking: (11)
They play great defense and they make enough plays on offense. It helps having the Rams in your division.
10. Atlanta Falcons - Previous ranking: (10)
Let's see if they can travel to the Bay area and come away with a win.
11. Pittsburgh Steelers - Previous ranking: (12)
Steelers are poised to go on a big run.
12. Chicago Bears - Previous ranking: (14)
Cutler is playing well, Bears have won three straight.
13.Denver Broncos - Previous ranking: (16)
Great fundamental football. They run the ball and stop the run.
14. San Diego Chargers - Previous ranking: (9)
Defense is a mess, L.T. is a shell of himself.
15. Cincinnati Bengals - Previous ranking: (17)
Winning ugly, but winning.
16. Green Bay Packers - Previous ranking: (13)
With immense pressure, Aaron Rodgers more than held his own against Favre.
17. Jacksonville Jaguars - Previous ranking: (20)
Offense and defense were clicking on all cylinders against Tennessee.
18. Dallas Cowboys - Previous ranking: (15)
Possibly the most un-clutch team in the NFL.
19. Arizona Cardinals - Previous ranking: (19)
Must get back on track this week against Houston.
20. Houston Texans - Previous ranking: (22)
Defense showed up against the Raiders, but that doesn't mean much.
21. Washington Redskins - Previous ranking: (27)
Is it possible to feel worse after a victory?
22. Seattle Seahawks - Previous ranking (21)
Something's missing. It's the offensive line.
23. Miami Dolphins - Previous ranking: (28)
Henne era begins with a win in his first start, thanks to the defense.
24. Buffalo Bills - Previous ranking: (18)
Maybe Trent Edwards wasn't as good as we thought.
25. Carolina Panthers - Previous ranking: (25)
The first win is always the toughest. It should come this week against Washington.
26. Oakland Raiders - Previous ranking: (26)
They are a mess from the top down to the quarterback.
27. Tennessee Titans - Previous ranking: (23)
Poised to go 0-5 with a trip from Indy looming.
28. Detroit Lions - Previous ranking: (24)
Just not good enough on either line to compete week in and week out.
29. Kansas City Chiefs - Previous ranking: (27)
Perhaps the Cassel contract extension was a bit premature?
30. Cleveland Browns - Previous ranking: (32)
They appear to be a little more competitive with Derek Anderson behind center.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Previous ranking: (31)
They almost won. They're still almost the worst team in the NFL.
32. St. Louis Rams - Previous ranking: (30)
They are averaging six points per game. I didn't think they were doing that well.
NFL Power Rankings - Week 4
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
Steelers Sign Ironman AlualuThe Steelers found quality depth for the defensive line in Tyson Alualu.
Steel City InsiderYesterday at 10:16 AM
Steelers Sign Pair of Free AgentsThe Steelers have signed a kickoff return specialist and a veteran cornerback in free agency.
Steel City InsiderMonday at 12:01 PM
Prayers Answered with Return to PackersDavon House said he went to Pittsburgh with the expectation that he would be signing with the Steelers. Instead, he got his dream deal to return to Green Bay.
Davon in the HouseThe Steelers are starting the week by meeting with a potential sleeper in the free-agent CB game. Here's the rundown on Davon House.
Steel City Insider03/13/2017