1. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (1)
Eli certainly looked okay against Oakland. Much tougher test next week.
2. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (2)
Showdown game with the Giants in the dome.
3. Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (3)
Peyton Manning is raising the level of play of his entire team.
4. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (4)
They beat up on the Rams. No credit for that.
5. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (13)
I don't know how they're doing it, but they're 5-0.
6. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (10)
Very impressive road victory by Matt Ryan and the young Falcons.
7. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (8)
Took care of business against the hapless Bucs.
8. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (15)
One bad tip away from 5-0. Defense is playing great.
9. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (5)
Something's missing with these guys.
10. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (7)
Ravens have dropped two in a row and the defense is looking less than dominant.
11. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (11)
Beating up on the cupcakes.
12. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (12)
Back in action this week against Atlanta in the dome.
13. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (6)
Braylon Edwards helped, but wasn't enough to propel the rookie QB.
14. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (14)
Showdown this week with first place Denver.
15. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (9)
49ers defense finally cracked, in a big way.
16. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (16)
Bye week followed by a near-bye, as they host Detroit.
17. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (19)
Nearly collapsed against Houston, not a good sign.
18. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (22)
Different team with Hasselbeck under center.
19. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (23)
Wildcat was operating at perfection. Henne is going to make ‘Fin fans happy.
20. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (22)
Really just a few plays away from 4-1. Reality and the standings show 2-3.
21. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (18)
Tried to collapse against Kansas City.
22. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (17)
Played a completely imperfect game against Seattle.
23. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (25)
Much needed come from behind victory against Washington.
24. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (30)
Defense is playing much better, offense is still a mess.
25. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (21)
Possibly the worst two-win team in the league.
26. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (29)
Fought hard for 60+ minutes.
27. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (24)
Time bomb is ticking.
28. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (28)
Schwartz has them competing, they just don't have the talent.
29. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (27)
Vince Young isn't the answer either.
30. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (26)
Does Tom Cable get fired first or arrested first?
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (31)
No defense, not much of an offense.
32. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (32)
At least they scored in double figures.
NFL Power Rankings - Week 5
Jaguars Forever Top Stories
2017 Fantasy Football PrimerAre you ready for the 2017 Fantasy Football season? It can't come soon enough, right? This page is a hub where we both want to look forward towards 2017 but also look back at 2016.
Scout FantasyWednesday at 1:26 PM
NFL changes overtime, roster movesThe NFL passed a few resolutions Tuesday at the owners meetings, some of them pretty significant in the way the game and rosters are managed.
Viking UpdateTuesday at 10:25 AM
Top 40 Dynasty Football RookiesHeath Cummings breaks down his ranking of the Top 40 rookies in Dynasty Fantasy Football.
Victor Cruz visits with Tom Coughlin's JagsThe former Giant head coach is evidently given Victor Cruz a chance to prolong his football career.
The Giants Beat05/11/2017
Leonard Fournette drafted at No. 4 by JaguarsLSU running back Leonard Fournette was selected with the No. 4 overall pick by the Jacksonville Jaguars.