1. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (1)
Eli certainly looked okay against Oakland. Much tougher test next week.
2. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (2)
Showdown game with the Giants in the dome.
3. Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (3)
Peyton Manning is raising the level of play of his entire team.
4. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (4)
They beat up on the Rams. No credit for that.
5. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (13)
I don't know how they're doing it, but they're 5-0.
6. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (10)
Very impressive road victory by Matt Ryan and the young Falcons.
7. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (8)
Took care of business against the hapless Bucs.
8. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (15)
One bad tip away from 5-0. Defense is playing great.
9. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (5)
Something's missing with these guys.
10. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (7)
Ravens have dropped two in a row and the defense is looking less than dominant.
11. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (11)
Beating up on the cupcakes.
12. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (12)
Back in action this week against Atlanta in the dome.
13. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (6)
Braylon Edwards helped, but wasn't enough to propel the rookie QB.
14. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (14)
Showdown this week with first place Denver.
15. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (9)
49ers defense finally cracked, in a big way.
16. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (16)
Bye week followed by a near-bye, as they host Detroit.
17. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (19)
Nearly collapsed against Houston, not a good sign.
18. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (22)
Different team with Hasselbeck under center.
19. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (23)
Wildcat was operating at perfection. Henne is going to make ‘Fin fans happy.
20. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (22)
Really just a few plays away from 4-1. Reality and the standings show 2-3.
21. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (18)
Tried to collapse against Kansas City.
22. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (17)
Played a completely imperfect game against Seattle.
23. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (25)
Much needed come from behind victory against Washington.
24. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (30)
Defense is playing much better, offense is still a mess.
25. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (21)
Possibly the worst two-win team in the league.
26. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (29)
Fought hard for 60+ minutes.
27. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (24)
Time bomb is ticking.
28. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (28)
Schwartz has them competing, they just don't have the talent.
29. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (27)
Vince Young isn't the answer either.
30. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (26)
Does Tom Cable get fired first or arrested first?
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (31)
No defense, not much of an offense.
32. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (32)
At least they scored in double figures.
NFL Power Rankings - Week 5
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
LOCKED on JAGUARS 10-25Ben Freid gives you hot takes, a man who should be the next Jags GM/Head Coach and of course Jags vs Titans.
Name Five QBs Worse Than Blake BortlesIt sounds crazy to say out loud, but you'll find out quickly just how hard it is to name five NFL quarterbacks who are worse than Blake Bortles. I know, it just doesn’t seem right.…
A Tale Of Two QuarterbacksThere was a franchise quarterback sighting in Jacksonville on Sunday at Everbank Field! Unfortunately for most of the fans that attended the game, it was not Blake Bortles.
LOCKED on JAGUARS 10-24Ben Freid gives you his Top 5 takeaways from last night's game. Is Blake Bortles a franchise qb? Also exclusive Marqise Lee interview.
Dis-GUS-tingThere is not much to say about this Jags vs. Raiders game. It was embarrassing from start to finish. The score ended 33-16 and the score seems closer than is actually was. The Jags…