1. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (1)
Eli certainly looked okay against Oakland. Much tougher test next week.
2. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (2)
Showdown game with the Giants in the dome.
3. Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (3)
Peyton Manning is raising the level of play of his entire team.
4. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (4)
They beat up on the Rams. No credit for that.
5. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (13)
I don't know how they're doing it, but they're 5-0.
6. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (10)
Very impressive road victory by Matt Ryan and the young Falcons.
7. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (8)
Took care of business against the hapless Bucs.
8. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (15)
One bad tip away from 5-0. Defense is playing great.
9. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (5)
Something's missing with these guys.
10. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (7)
Ravens have dropped two in a row and the defense is looking less than dominant.
11. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (11)
Beating up on the cupcakes.
12. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (12)
Back in action this week against Atlanta in the dome.
13. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (6)
Braylon Edwards helped, but wasn't enough to propel the rookie QB.
14. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (14)
Showdown this week with first place Denver.
15. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (9)
49ers defense finally cracked, in a big way.
16. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (16)
Bye week followed by a near-bye, as they host Detroit.
17. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (19)
Nearly collapsed against Houston, not a good sign.
18. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (22)
Different team with Hasselbeck under center.
19. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (23)
Wildcat was operating at perfection. Henne is going to make ‘Fin fans happy.
20. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (22)
Really just a few plays away from 4-1. Reality and the standings show 2-3.
21. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (18)
Tried to collapse against Kansas City.
22. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (17)
Played a completely imperfect game against Seattle.
23. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (25)
Much needed come from behind victory against Washington.
24. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (30)
Defense is playing much better, offense is still a mess.
25. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (21)
Possibly the worst two-win team in the league.
26. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (29)
Fought hard for 60+ minutes.
27. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (24)
Time bomb is ticking.
28. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (28)
Schwartz has them competing, they just don't have the talent.
29. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (27)
Vince Young isn't the answer either.
30. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (26)
Does Tom Cable get fired first or arrested first?
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (31)
No defense, not much of an offense.
32. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (32)
At least they scored in double figures.
NFL Power Rankings - Week 5
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
London's Gentleman: Roy Miller InterviewI sat down with Jags DT Roy Miller in the locker room. We discussed everything from Gus Bradley's future to the trip to London.
Jags Illustrated7:00 AM
Identity CrisisThe Jags have started the 2016 season on a rough note. 0-3 is a tough pill to swallow and many fans are calling for Gus Bradley’s job. People are even starting to question their…
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 3:48 AM
State of the JaguarsWith a loss to the Ravens on Sunday, the Jaguars next game against Indianapolis in London is by far the most important game they've played so far this season.
Jags IllustratedMonday at 7:43 AM
Generally Managing the JaguarsThe Jags are 0-3 after losing to the Ravens today at Everbank. Blake Bortles was unimpressive, Gus Bradley is feeling the heat, and the defense gave up a game winning drive. …
Jags IllustratedSunday at 6:39 PM
HeartbreakerThe Jags lost in heart breaking fashion to the Baltimore Ravens. After a loss, most people look to point the finger and blame someone or something for the result. There are a…
Jags IllustratedSunday at 12:50 PM