Three most important things for the Jaguars on defense:
1. Bend but don't break. The Jaguars didn't allow many big plays, and the Rams offense struggled after the opening drive.
2. Affect the quarterback. Jacksonville was able to sustain some pressure on Marc Bulger, as they recorded their fifth sack of the season, and hit him twice.
3. Stop Steve. Running back Steven Jackson ran for 50 yards on 16 carries, but led the Rams in receiving with six catches for 78 yards.
Three most important things for the Jaguars on offense:
1. Stay balanced. The Jaguars had a nice mix of run and pass as the receivers and Maurice Jones-Drew put up big numbers.
2. Get Walker re-started. Mike Sims-Walker was big again as he gave David Garrard another great target to throw to.
3. Limit turnovers. The Jaguars turned the ball over three times, one of which a Garrard interception that went back for a touchdown. If it wasn't for the turnovers, the team would've won in a blowout.
What to look for:
1. Look for Maurice Jones-Drew to go over the century mark with a trip to the end zone. Jones-Drew had 133 yards rushing on 33 carries with three touchdowns, and he caught five passes for 45 yards.
2. Look for MSW to lead the team in receiving. The UCF grad caught nine passes for 120 yards as he led the team in receiving.
3. Look for Steven Jackson to struggle. Jackson was good, but not great, as he averaged just over three yards per carry.
4. Look for the Jags to register two or more sacks. They were only able to get one sack and they hit Bulger twice.
5. Look for the Jaguars to get back to .500. The Jags won ugly, but they won. It was an unimpressive performance against a team who's now lost 16 consecutive games.
Jaguars: What We Learned Against St. Louis
Jaguars Forever Top Stories
Jaguars' Training Camp PreviewEverything is about to get real here in Jacksonville with training camp just over a week away
Jaguars ForeverWednesday at 11:02 AM
Jags Dante Fowler Arrested In St. PetersburgJacksonville Jaguars defensive end Dante Fowler, Jr. was arrested on misdemeanor charges of simple battery and mischief.
Jaguars ForeverWednesday at 8:33 AM
The Most To ProveDo the Jacksonville Jaguars and quarterback Blake Bortles have the most to prove in the AFC South?
Jaguars ForeverTuesday at 5:33 PM
Jaguars Forever Is Moving To A New PlatformScout.com and Jaguars Forever will be moving its content and community to a new user interface and platform next week.
Jaguars ForeverTuesday at 3:48 PM
Ranking The AFC South Head CoachesDoug Marrone might be the new guy on the block, but he offers as much as any coach in the AFC South