1. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (2)
They can score on anyone. They can now stop anyone.
2. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (4)
They win the blowouts, they win the close ones.
3. Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (3)
Bob Sanders will be back soon.
4. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (5)
They're winning at the point of attack on both lines.
5. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (1)
Finally the depleted secondary was exposed.
6. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (6)
Opportunistic defense, special quarterback.
7. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (9)
I think they just scored again.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (11)
Look who's back in first place.
9. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (7)
One bad loss is no reason to panic. If wouldn't hurt if Andy Reid can mix in just a couple more runs, would it?
10. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (10)
Defense misses Rex Ryan and Bart Scott.
11. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (16)
If they can find some line help they can be dangerous.
12. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (12)
Tough loss in Atlanta. Defense is playing better though.
13. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (17)
Waking up from the Super Bowl hangover?
14. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (20)
Defense is playing well, Schaub is having a great year at QB.
15. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (15)
49ers return to action against the surging Texans.
16. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (14)
Defense is not good enough, now they have to think about the wild card.
17. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (8)
Big injuries on Sunday could derail the feel-good story.
18. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (19)
We'll find out what they're made of against top-ranked New Orleans.
19. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (21)
Cowboys can turn things around with a win against Atlanta.
20. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (13)
Let's hold off on that Hall of Fame bust for Sanchez for right now.
21. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (18)
Another crippling injury, doesn't look like it'll be the Seahawks year.
22. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (22)
Did everything they could to lose against St. Louis.
23. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (23)
They really need a quarterback.
24. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (27)
Six interceptions by the defense. That won't happen again.
25. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (30)
Raiders D-line dominated the Eagles.
26. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (26)
We knew they would beat the ‘Skins.
27. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (25)
The Oakland Raiders of the East.
28. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (24)
Derek Anderson is the answer? Really?
29. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (28)
At least they won one game.
30. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (32)
Rookie coach made a rookie mistake.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (31)
I don't think they win one game this year.
32. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (29)
Forgot to get on the plane to Boston.
NFL Power Rankings - Week 6
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
Playing the NFL QB Carousel WheelWhile the QB position is the most important position in the NFL, quite a few teams are in the processing of changing theirs.
The OBRYesterday at 7:03 AM
Broncos Sign Defensive End Bobby RichardsonRichardson is an undrafted rookie out of Indiana who started 11 games for the Saints in 2015.
Mile High HuddleFriday at 11:07 AM
Okung Out; Where Does Denver Go For LT Help?The Broncos have a gaping hole at left tackle. Doc Bear evaluates the best free agent options available to the Broncos in 2017.
Mile High HuddleFriday at 10:14 AM
Elway's Approach To Winning The OffseasonCarl Dumler analyzes how the decisions John Elway and the Broncos front office make in the offseason, consistently put them in a position to win on the grid-iron.
Mile High HuddleFriday at 9:29 AM