1. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (2)
They can score on anyone. They can now stop anyone.
2. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (4)
They win the blowouts, they win the close ones.
3. Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (3)
Bob Sanders will be back soon.
4. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (5)
They're winning at the point of attack on both lines.
5. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (1)
Finally the depleted secondary was exposed.
6. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (6)
Opportunistic defense, special quarterback.
7. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (9)
I think they just scored again.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (11)
Look who's back in first place.
9. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (7)
One bad loss is no reason to panic. If wouldn't hurt if Andy Reid can mix in just a couple more runs, would it?
10. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (10)
Defense misses Rex Ryan and Bart Scott.
11. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (16)
If they can find some line help they can be dangerous.
12. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (12)
Tough loss in Atlanta. Defense is playing better though.
13. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (17)
Waking up from the Super Bowl hangover?
14. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (20)
Defense is playing well, Schaub is having a great year at QB.
15. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (15)
49ers return to action against the surging Texans.
16. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (14)
Defense is not good enough, now they have to think about the wild card.
17. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (8)
Big injuries on Sunday could derail the feel-good story.
18. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (19)
We'll find out what they're made of against top-ranked New Orleans.
19. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (21)
Cowboys can turn things around with a win against Atlanta.
20. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (13)
Let's hold off on that Hall of Fame bust for Sanchez for right now.
21. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (18)
Another crippling injury, doesn't look like it'll be the Seahawks year.
22. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (22)
Did everything they could to lose against St. Louis.
23. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (23)
They really need a quarterback.
24. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (27)
Six interceptions by the defense. That won't happen again.
25. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (30)
Raiders D-line dominated the Eagles.
26. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (26)
We knew they would beat the ‘Skins.
27. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (25)
The Oakland Raiders of the East.
28. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (24)
Derek Anderson is the answer? Really?
29. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (28)
At least they won one game.
30. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (32)
Rookie coach made a rookie mistake.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (31)
I don't think they win one game this year.
32. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (29)
Forgot to get on the plane to Boston.
NFL Power Rankings - Week 6
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
LOCKED on JAGUARS 10-25Ben Freid gives you hot takes, a man who should be the next Jags GM/Head Coach and of course Jags vs Titans.
Name Five QBs Worse Than Blake BortlesIt sounds crazy to say out loud, but you'll find out quickly just how hard it is to name five NFL quarterbacks who are worse than Blake Bortles. I know, it just doesn’t seem right.…
A Tale Of Two QuarterbacksThere was a franchise quarterback sighting in Jacksonville on Sunday at Everbank Field! Unfortunately for most of the fans that attended the game, it was not Blake Bortles.
LOCKED on JAGUARS 10-24Ben Freid gives you his Top 5 takeaways from last night's game. Is Blake Bortles a franchise qb? Also exclusive Marqise Lee interview.