1. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (1)
Proved they can come from behind and win a close game.
2. Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (3)
Crushed the Rams, Indy is rolling on both sides of the ball.
3. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (4)
Great line play, my apologies to Josh McDaniels.
4. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (7)
Pats offense isn't what it was in '07, but it looks close.
5. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (2)
Outplayed the Steelers, but found a way to lose.
6. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (13)
Cards are looking like the team that nearly won the Super Bowl last year.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (8)
Defense saved them against Minnesota.
8. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (5)
Receivers must play better.
9. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (9)
DeSean Jackson is a legitimate number one.
10. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (10)
Big game this week against Denver.
11. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (11)
Rodgers is playing at a very high level.
12. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (17)
Bengals defense is one of the big surprises of the season.
13. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (6)
Real issues in the secondary.
14. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (14)
Over .500 for first time in two years.
15. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (19)
Miles Austin is making the T.O. decision look much better.
16. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (16)
Much needed rebound victory on the road against hapless K.C.
17. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (18)
Dolphins had a big lead, but fell apart against the best team in the league.
18. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (20)
Finally, a defense that can get Jamarcus Russell benched.
19. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (15)
Could they have found an answer at quarterback in Alex Smith?
20. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (12)
Big problems on defense.
21. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (24)
Look who's close to .500.
22. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (21)
The loss to Arizona may have ended their season already.
23. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (22)
Not nearly as good as their record.
24. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (23)
Delhomme can no longer play.
25. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (25)
Any other year they would be ranked in the 30's.
26. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (26)
Cassel was a big mistake.
27. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (27)
They have some talent. Management is a complete mess.
28. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (28)
At least they're saving $11 million by keeping Brady Quinn on the bench.
29. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (29)
Showdown this week against the Rams.
30. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (30)
Must win situation this week.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (31)
Josh Freeman era begins.
32. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (32)
Opportunity for redemption against Jacksonville.
NFL Power Rankings - Week 7
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
Identity CrisisThe Jags have started the 2016 season on a rough note. 0-3 is a tough pill to swallow and many fans are calling for Gus Bradley’s job. People are even starting to question their…
Jags Illustrated3:48 AM
State of the JaguarsWith a loss to the Ravens on Sunday, the Jaguars next game against Indianapolis in London is by far the most important game they've played so far this season.
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 7:43 AM
Generally Managing the JaguarsThe Jags are 0-3 after losing to the Ravens today at Everbank. Blake Bortles was unimpressive, Gus Bradley is feeling the heat, and the defense gave up a game winning drive. …
Jags IllustratedSunday at 6:39 PM
HeartbreakerThe Jags lost in heart breaking fashion to the Baltimore Ravens. After a loss, most people look to point the finger and blame someone or something for the result. There are a…
Jags IllustratedSunday at 12:50 PM