1. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (1)
Proved they can come from behind and win a close game.
2. Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (3)
Crushed the Rams, Indy is rolling on both sides of the ball.
3. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (4)
Great line play, my apologies to Josh McDaniels.
4. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (7)
Pats offense isn't what it was in '07, but it looks close.
5. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (2)
Outplayed the Steelers, but found a way to lose.
6. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (13)
Cards are looking like the team that nearly won the Super Bowl last year.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (8)
Defense saved them against Minnesota.
8. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (5)
Receivers must play better.
9. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (9)
DeSean Jackson is a legitimate number one.
10. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (10)
Big game this week against Denver.
11. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (11)
Rodgers is playing at a very high level.
12. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (17)
Bengals defense is one of the big surprises of the season.
13. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (6)
Real issues in the secondary.
14. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (14)
Over .500 for first time in two years.
15. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (19)
Miles Austin is making the T.O. decision look much better.
16. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (16)
Much needed rebound victory on the road against hapless K.C.
17. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (18)
Dolphins had a big lead, but fell apart against the best team in the league.
18. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (20)
Finally, a defense that can get Jamarcus Russell benched.
19. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (15)
Could they have found an answer at quarterback in Alex Smith?
20. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (12)
Big problems on defense.
21. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (24)
Look who's close to .500.
22. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (21)
The loss to Arizona may have ended their season already.
23. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (22)
Not nearly as good as their record.
24. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (23)
Delhomme can no longer play.
25. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (25)
Any other year they would be ranked in the 30's.
26. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (26)
Cassel was a big mistake.
27. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (27)
They have some talent. Management is a complete mess.
28. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (28)
At least they're saving $11 million by keeping Brady Quinn on the bench.
29. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (29)
Showdown this week against the Rams.
30. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (30)
Must win situation this week.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (31)
Josh Freeman era begins.
32. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (32)
Opportunity for redemption against Jacksonville.
NFL Power Rankings - Week 7
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
NFL Mock Draft 1.0 Picks 1-10Former Scout Fantasy writer Scott Gallimore joins Dolphins Report Publisher Eric Roddy in a post Free Agency mock draft. Here are the first 10 picks.
Dolphins ReportMonday at 3:30 AM
Cougar Football NotebookZACH CHARME, WSU's starting punter in 2015, is no longer with the team as CF.C reported earlier and per the new roster released on the eve of spring practices. In addition,…
CougfanThursday at 1:09 AM
Steelers Sign Ironman AlualuThe Steelers found quality depth for the defensive line in Tyson Alualu.
Steel City Insider03/21/2017
Steelers Sign Pair of Free AgentsThe Steelers have signed a kickoff return specialist and a veteran cornerback in free agency.
Steel City Insider03/20/2017
Prayers Answered with Return to PackersDavon House said he went to Pittsburgh with the expectation that he would be signing with the Steelers. Instead, he got his dream deal to return to Green Bay.