1. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (1)
2. Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (2)
They proved they could win ugly as well.
3. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (5)
Favre won the divorce.
4. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (7)
Pats offense isn't what it was in '07, but it looks close.
5. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (9)
Look like the class of the NFC East.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (7)
Nice matchup next Monday as they travel to Denver.
7. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (3)
One bad week or a sign of things to come?
8. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (10)
A dominant effort against Denver. Showdown against Cincy next week.
9. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (6)
Laid a major egg against Carolina. Warner shouldn't have any more five int. games.
10. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (14)
Best record at the halfway point in team history.
11. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (11)
If they could only protect Rodgers even a little bit.
12. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (12)
Can they complete the sweep against the Ravens?
13. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (15)
Beating the teams they're supposed to. Let's see how they do against Philly.
14. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (8)
Where's the defense?
15. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (13)
Put up a good fight against the Saints, now they're looking at the wildcard.
16. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (16)
Ugly win at home against Oakland.
17. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (17)
Couldn't have played much worse on offense but they still won.
18. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (20)
No credit for beating up on Cleveland.
19. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (15)
Hung tough in Indy. They are still a year away but Singletary has them going in the right direction.
20. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (18)
Kick it away from Ted Ginn.
21. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (24)
Defense showed up in a big way at Arizona.
22. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (22)
Too many injuries to compete.
23. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (21)
I can run for 100 against these guys.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (23)
Imagine if they had a quarterback?
25. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (32)
The Jaguars were more of the answer than Vince Young.
26. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (26)
Chance for a rare victory this week in Jacksonville.
27. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (27)
‘Skins fans return to misery this week as their team faces Atlanta.
28. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (30)
Steven Jackson is a man. At least they won't be winless.
29. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (29)
No reason to believe these guys will win another game this year.
30. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (25)
Little deserved week off.
31. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (28)
Offense is simply offensive.
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (31)
Only winless team in football. They may still have that honor at the end of the season.
NFL Power Rankings - Week 8
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
LOCKED on JAGUARS 10-25Ben Freid gives you hot takes, a man who should be the next Jags GM/Head Coach and of course Jags vs Titans.
Name Five QBs Worse Than Blake BortlesIt sounds crazy to say out loud, but you'll find out quickly just how hard it is to name five NFL quarterbacks who are worse than Blake Bortles. I know, it just doesn’t seem right.…
A Tale Of Two QuarterbacksThere was a franchise quarterback sighting in Jacksonville on Sunday at Everbank Field! Unfortunately for most of the fans that attended the game, it was not Blake Bortles.
LOCKED on JAGUARS 10-24Ben Freid gives you his Top 5 takeaways from last night's game. Is Blake Bortles a franchise qb? Also exclusive Marqise Lee interview.