1. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (1)
2. Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (2)
They proved they could win ugly as well.
3. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (5)
Favre won the divorce.
4. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (7)
Pats offense isn't what it was in '07, but it looks close.
5. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (9)
Look like the class of the NFC East.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (7)
Nice matchup next Monday as they travel to Denver.
7. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (3)
One bad week or a sign of things to come?
8. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (10)
A dominant effort against Denver. Showdown against Cincy next week.
9. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (6)
Laid a major egg against Carolina. Warner shouldn't have any more five int. games.
10. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (14)
Best record at the halfway point in team history.
11. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (11)
If they could only protect Rodgers even a little bit.
12. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (12)
Can they complete the sweep against the Ravens?
13. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (15)
Beating the teams they're supposed to. Let's see how they do against Philly.
14. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (8)
Where's the defense?
15. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (13)
Put up a good fight against the Saints, now they're looking at the wildcard.
16. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (16)
Ugly win at home against Oakland.
17. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (17)
Couldn't have played much worse on offense but they still won.
18. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (20)
No credit for beating up on Cleveland.
19. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (15)
Hung tough in Indy. They are still a year away but Singletary has them going in the right direction.
20. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (18)
Kick it away from Ted Ginn.
21. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (24)
Defense showed up in a big way at Arizona.
22. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (22)
Too many injuries to compete.
23. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (21)
I can run for 100 against these guys.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (23)
Imagine if they had a quarterback?
25. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (32)
The Jaguars were more of the answer than Vince Young.
26. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (26)
Chance for a rare victory this week in Jacksonville.
27. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (27)
‘Skins fans return to misery this week as their team faces Atlanta.
28. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (30)
Steven Jackson is a man. At least they won't be winless.
29. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (29)
No reason to believe these guys will win another game this year.
30. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (25)
Little deserved week off.
31. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (28)
Offense is simply offensive.
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (31)
Only winless team in football. They may still have that honor at the end of the season.
NFL Power Rankings - Week 8
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
Know Your Enemy Week 7: Oakland RaidersJacksonville is coming off of a big time comeback win over the Chicago Bears and are probably amped for the opportunity to play against a team that leads the AFC West, the Oakland…
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 12:47 PM
LOCKED on JAGUARS 10-21Host Ben Freid gives you his score predictions for Raiders vs Jags, and Gus Bradley's rebuilding influence.
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 6:50 AM
A Leg Up :An Interview w/ Punter Brad NortmanWhen the Jaguars parted ways with their 2012, 3rd Round Draft Pick Bryan Anger in the offseason, many expected a downgrade in talent at the punter position. Instead, Jacksonville…
Jags IllustratedThursday at 2:30 PM
LOCKED on JAGUARS 10-20Jags ex girlfriend is coming to town. Was it a mistake? Also Roy Miller interview thanks to Harp on Sports on Sports Radio 930.
Jags IllustratedThursday at 4:55 AM