1. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (1)
Saints are having trouble stopping the run, something to keep your eyes on.
2. Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (2)
Number one ranking is up for grabs if they can beat New England this week.
3. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (3)
Most complete team in the NFC.
4. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (4)
Great matchup this Sunday at Indianapolis.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (6)
Ben will end up with a bust in Canton someday.
6. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (13)
Are they peaking too soon?
7. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (9)
I think Kurt Warner just threw another touchdown pass.
8. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (12)
If they beat Pittsburgh this week the whole NFL world will be believers.
9. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (5)
They don't come from behind well, that's a real problem.
10. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (13)
Don't mess with Mike Smith, we're talking to you DeAngelo.
11. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (10)
Eventually they are going to have to win one of these big games.
12. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (16)
Phillip Rivers is turning into a crunch time quarterback.
13. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (7)
Kyle Orton is turning back into Kyle Orton.
14. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (8)
We think they're better than their record, but we're not too sure right now.
15. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (14)
Maybe they miss Steve Spagnuolo?
16. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (17)
If Ted Ginn could only catch the forward pass.
17. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (20)
Chance to right the ship this week against Jacksonville.
18. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (11)
They will regret blowing a double-digit fourth quarter lead against Tampa.
19. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (18)
Defense got old real quick.
20. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (24)
They must prove they can beat the good teams to be considered legit.
21. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (21)
Playing better, but it may not be enough to save John Fox's job.
22. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (22)
Avoided disaster and embarrassment after falling behind Detroit 17-0.
23. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (23)
Been looking for a quarterback since Jim Kelly retired.
24. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (25)
They seem revitalized with Young under center. I don't get it either.
25. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (19)
Five straight losses- the feel good story is going bad.
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (32)
Undefeated in the Josh Freeman era.
27. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (27)
At least nobody on their team tried to fight an opposing coach. Whoops.
28. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (30)
Get to start a new losing streak this week against New Orleans.
29. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (29)
Stafford has a shot at the single season interception record.
30. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (30)
I'm setting the over/under on attendance for this week's game against K.C. at 35K
31. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (26)
They made David Garrard look like an efficient quarterback.
32. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (31)
It's Brady Quinn's turn again. Good luck with that.
NFL Power Rankings
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
Sunday Done-DayIt’s hard to sell the importance of a game between a team that is 0-3 and 1-2. To most outsiders, this is a throw away game between two bad teams who seem to have no light at the…
Jags Illustrated3:25 AM
Know Your Enemy Week 4: Indianapolis ColtsWeek 4 sees Jacksonville in London playing the Indianapolis Colts. Both teams have a lot to play for, so this has all the potential to be a good game. With that said, what would…
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 9:02 AM
Paper Weight: An Interview w/ Allen HurnsJaguars WR Allen Hurns earned a 4 year $40 million contract this past offseason, $20 million of which is guaranteed. A lot of players might fold under the pressure of their first…
Jags IllustratedThursday at 3:20 PM
The Great EscapeThis team needs to get out of town. Out of the state. Out of the timezone. Out of the hemisphere. Okay not quite that far, but almost.
Jags IllustratedWednesday at 6:38 PM
London's Gentleman: Roy Miller InterviewI sat down with Jags DT Roy Miller in the locker room. We discussed everything from Gus Bradley's future to the trip to London.
Jags IllustratedWednesday at 7:00 AM