Buffalo Bills vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Sunday, November 22nd
Jacksonville Municipal Stadium
Kickoff Temperature: 73 degrees, 60% chance of precipitation
Line: Jaguars by 9
Trends: Bills have lost two in a row; Jaguars have won three straight.
Three most important things for the Jaguars on defense:
1. Keep everything in front of you. Lee Evans and Terrell Owens are big play threats, and without Rashean Mathis in the lineup the Jags can't afford to take any chances defensively.
2. Get pressure with the front four. The Bills offensive line has been terrible this season and if the Jaguars can't get pressure this Sunday, they never will.
3. Keep contain on Fitzpatrick. Ryan Fitzpatrick is surprisingly athletic and the Jaguars need to do what they can to keep him inside the pocket, where he's less effective.
Three most important things for the Jaguars on offense:
1. All MoJo, all the time. The Bills are dead last in the NFL in run defense and Maurice Jones-Drew should be the primary source of offense for the Jags.
2. Make play action work. Buffalo will likely put an extra man or two at the line of scrimmage to stop Jones-Drew, which should open up some one-on-one opportunities on the outside.
3. Be careful with the football. Jairus Byrd is the definition of a ball-hawk at safety for the Bills. The only way the Bills should be in contention with the Jaguars is if they force turnovers.
What to look for:
1. Look for MJD to score big fantasy points. Chris Johnson went off against Buffalo last week and Maurice Jones-Drew will look to do the same against a team that can't stop the run.
2. Look for Lee Evans to score. Someone has to for Buffalo, and Evans should have a favorable matchup against either Derek Cox or Tyron Brackenridge.
3. Look for a big special teams play. Roscoe Parrish and Brian Witherspoon are as fast as any return men in the league, one of them should make a big play.
4. Look for the best attendance of the season. The Jaguars attendance has been somewhere between pathetic and mediocre thus far this year. Look for it to be closer to mediocre on Sunday.
5. Look for the Jaguars to make it four in a row. Buffalo should put up a fight, but the Jaguars are clearly the better team and they should win.
Game Preview: Jaguars vs Bills
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
Identity CrisisThe Jags have started the 2016 season on a rough note. 0-3 is a tough pill to swallow and many fans are calling for Gus Bradley’s job. People are even starting to question their…
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 3:48 AM
State of the JaguarsWith a loss to the Ravens on Sunday, the Jaguars next game against Indianapolis in London is by far the most important game they've played so far this season.
Jags IllustratedMonday at 7:43 AM
Generally Managing the JaguarsThe Jags are 0-3 after losing to the Ravens today at Everbank. Blake Bortles was unimpressive, Gus Bradley is feeling the heat, and the defense gave up a game winning drive. …
Jags IllustratedSunday at 6:39 PM
HeartbreakerThe Jags lost in heart breaking fashion to the Baltimore Ravens. After a loss, most people look to point the finger and blame someone or something for the result. There are a…
Jags IllustratedSunday at 12:50 PM