Three most important things for the Jaguars on defense:
1. Keep everything in front of you. The Jags let Terrell Owens get behind them as well as Lee Evans.
2. Get pressure with the front four. Although the Bills kept losing offensive linemen, the Jaguars were still unable to sustain much, if any pass rush.
3. Keep contain on Fitzpatrick. Fitzpatrick made a few plays with his legs as he ran to buy time to find open receivers. The Jags made him look like a solid quarterback for most of the day.
Three most important things for the Jaguars on offense:
1. All MoJo, all the time. The Bills were prepared for Jones-Drew as they lined up a minimum of eight men in the box.
2. Make play action work. There were plenty of guys open on play action, but not all of them saw the football.
3. Be careful with the football. David Garrard threw an interception and he fumbled the ball. It nearly cost the Jaguars the game.
What to look for:
1. Look for MJD to score big fantasy points. Jones-Drew was the primary focus of the Bills defense and he was held down for the most part as he gained just 66 yards on 25 carries. The saving grace for fantasy owners was that he did manage to score his 13th touchdown of the season.
2. Look for Lee Evans to score. Evans caught a long touchdown pass, but it was called back for holding.
3. Look for a big special teams play. Both coverage units did a nice job and their really was no big special teams play.
4. Look for the best attendance of the season. The announced crowd was nearly 48,000, but many were dressed as empty seats.
5. Look for the Jaguars to make it four in a row. The Jaguars won ugly, but they won. 6-4 after 10 games doesn't look bad.
What We Learned: Jaguars vs Bills
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
Identity CrisisThe Jags have started the 2016 season on a rough note. 0-3 is a tough pill to swallow and many fans are calling for Gus Bradley’s job. People are even starting to question their…
Jags Illustrated3:48 AM
State of the JaguarsWith a loss to the Ravens on Sunday, the Jaguars next game against Indianapolis in London is by far the most important game they've played so far this season.
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 7:43 AM
Generally Managing the JaguarsThe Jags are 0-3 after losing to the Ravens today at Everbank. Blake Bortles was unimpressive, Gus Bradley is feeling the heat, and the defense gave up a game winning drive. …
Jags IllustratedSunday at 6:39 PM
HeartbreakerThe Jags lost in heart breaking fashion to the Baltimore Ravens. After a loss, most people look to point the finger and blame someone or something for the result. There are a…
Jags IllustratedSunday at 12:50 PM
Ravens vs Jaguars Preview - 2 Minute WarningThere is a "Point of No Return" for this current regime. An 0-3 start would all but make the Colts game in London a must win.
Jags IllustratedSunday at 4:36 AM