1. Indianapolis Colts- Previous ranking: (1)
They win when they don't play their best game. Sign of a great team.
2. New Orleans Saints- Previous ranking: (2)
We'll see what the Saints are all about this week against New England.
3. Minnesota Vikings- Previous ranking: (3)
Hitting on all cylinders. Best bet for the Super Bowl right now.
4. New England Patriots- Previous ranking: (5)
Four straight games of better than 300 yds. passing for Brady.
5. San Diego Chargers- Previous ranking: (6)
Chargers are peaking right now.
6. Arizona Cardinals- Previous ranking: (7)
If Warner's concussion is bad, their season could be derailed.
7. Philadelphia Eagles- Previous ranking: (10)
DeSean Jackson is fantastic.
8. Cincinnati Bengals- Previous ranking: (4)
Letdown against Oakland may cost them a first-round bye.
9. New York Giants- Previous ranking: (15)
Major issues on defense.
10. Green Bay Packers- Previous ranking: (13)
Aaron Rodgers is much more than a great fantasy quarterback.
11. Dallas Cowboys- Previous ranking: (9)
Epitome of winning ugly last Sunday.
12. Pittsburgh Steelers- Previous ranking: (8)
They desperately need Troy Polamalu back.
13. Jacksonville Jaguars- Previous ranking: (16)
Record is the product of an easy schedule. They could be the worst playoff team since last year's Dolphins.
14. Miami Dolphins- Previous ranking: (17)
Ricky Williams is acting like it's 2001 again.
15. Baltimore Ravens- Previous ranking: (12)
Another close loss. Eventually they are going to have to learn how to win.
16. Houston Texans- Previous ranking: (11)
Find ways to lose the close ones week after week.
17. Atlanta Falcons- Previous ranking: (14)
Too many injuries in the secondary.
18. Denver Broncos- Previous ranking: (18)
Four straight losses and no end in sight.
19. Tennessee Titans- Previous ranking: (20)
Too little, too late.
20. Carolina Panthers- Previous ranking: (19)
Need to draft a defensive tackle and a quarterback.
21. San Francisco 49ers- Previous ranking: (21)
Close losses are no longer good enough.
22. Chicago Bears- Previous ranking: (23)
Left too many plays on the field.
23. Kansas City Chiefs- Previous ranking: (29)
Look who's won two straight games.
24. New York Jets- Previous ranking: (22)
Rookie quarterback making rookie mistakes.
25. Buffalo Bills- Previous ranking: (25)
They play hard. They haven't learned how to win the close ones.
26. Oakland Raiders- Previous ranking: (30)
One for one without Jamarcus.
27. Washington Redskins- Previous ranking: (27)
Defense is still playing hard.
28. St. Louis Rams- Previous ranking: (28)
Poor Steven Jackson.
29. Seattle Seahawks- Previous ranking (24)
Poor Seahawks fans.
30. Detroit Lions- Previous ranking: (29)
Stafford showed why he was the top pick on Sunday.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Previous ranking: (26)
Look what happens when they play a real contender.
32. Cleveland Browns- Previous ranking: (32)
Brady Quinn played well, too bad the defense took a day off.
NFL Power Rankings
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
Name Five QBs Worse Than Blake BortlesIt sounds crazy to say out loud, but you'll find out quickly just how hard it is to name five NFL quarterbacks who are worse than Blake Bortles. I know, it just doesn’t seem right.…
Jags Illustrated2:00 PM
A Tale Of Two QuarterbacksThere was a franchise quarterback sighting in Jacksonville on Sunday at Everbank Field! Unfortunately for most of the fans that attended the game, it was not Blake Bortles.
Jags Illustrated8:21 AM
LOCKED on JAGUARS 10-24Ben Freid gives you his Top 5 takeaways from last night's game. Is Blake Bortles a franchise qb? Also exclusive Marqise Lee interview.
Jags Illustrated4:50 AM
Dis-GUS-tingThere is not much to say about this Jags vs. Raiders game. It was embarrassing from start to finish. The score ended 33-16 and the score seems closer than is actually was. The Jags…
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 12:00 PM