Three most important things for the Jaguars on defense:
1. Make Brady move around. Tom Brady had a clean uniform again, and the result was another enormous passing day by the All-Pro quarterback. 23 for 26, 267 yards, four touchdowns and no interceptions for a 149.0 quarterback rating.
2. Be physical with Moss. Randy Moss didn't have a lot of catches (four), but three of those just happened to occur in the end zone.
3. Make Welker work. Welker did plenty of work as he caught 13 passes underneath for 138 yards.
Three most important things for the Jaguars on offense:
1. No 4th period shutdown. The Jags scored in the fourth quarter. Unfortunately, they were down 35-0 at the time.
2. Make big plays. There were no big plays made unless you count turnovers.
3. 7's, not 3's. 3's would have been better than 0's, which the Jaguars put up on one red zone possession.
What to look for:
1. Look for MJD to struggle. Jones-Drew didn't have a fantastic day as he ran for just 63 yards on 18 carries and caught three passes for 35 yards.
2. Look for Brady to go over 300. Tom Brady would've easily surpassed that number, but the game was too far out of hand to justify him continuing to throw the football.
3. Look for MSW to hit the century mark and beyond. Mike Sims-Walker was open, but he didn't see the ball all that much. MSW finished with just two catches for 19 yards.
4. Look for Welker to get 10+ catches. Welker caught 13 passes for 138 yards.
5. Look for a critical fourth period turnover by Garrard. If you turn the ball over through the first three periods, the fourth quarter becomes much less critical.
What We Learned: Jaguars vs Patriots
Jags Insider Top Stories
Leonard Fournette drafted at No. 4 by JaguarsLSU running back Leonard Fournette was selected with the No. 4 overall pick by the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Tiger BlitzThursday at 5:36 PM
Dynasty Football CentralThis is where you can find ALL of Scout Fantasy's Dynasty Football content in one simple archive.
Scout FantasyYesterday at 12:10 PM
Taggart Wants Freeman to Be RoyceThe Oregon Ducks began the second week of spring workouts with a guest – Heisman Trophy Winner Marcus Mariota who gave a pep talk to the 2018 squad. While the workout continued,…
Broncos Draft Rewind: Devontae BookerIn a new series, Broncos Draft Rewind, Publisher Chad Jensen and Editor Will Keys break down each of Denver's eight 2016 draft picks almost one year later. Next up, Devontae Booker…
Mile High Huddle04/06/2017