EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J.- Sunday afternoon, the Jets and Titans will do battle at MetLife Stadium with the playoffs at stake for New York.
Sitting at 7-5, the Jets need 10 wins to feel good about their chances of qualifying for the 2015 postseason. The Titans, at 3-9, represent, on paper, the best chance to get win No. 8.
The issue? No game in the NFL is a sure thing. And nothing would make Tennessee happier than to ruin the Jets playoff chances.
So, are you ready for the two teams showdown? No? Don't worry. Jets Insider is here to help. Check out everything below as we get you set for Sunday's battle.
- Features and Editorials
- Fitzpatrick back home in Gailey's offense [READ]
- Bill Parcells continues to help Todd Bowles [READ]
- Decker, Marshall aiming to be 1,000-yard pair [READ]
- Calvin Pryor is Jets tone setter [READ]
- A punch and some magic have Fitz on record-setting pace [READ]
- How the Jets did something they haven't all year vs. Giants [READ]
- Previewing the Jets battle with Titans [NIMBLEY || HUGHES]
- What's the game plan for the Jets? [READ]
- How can the Jets slow Marcus Mariota? [READ]
- Jets, Titans game inactives [READ]