2. Eli Manning Sr. QB Mississippi - Outstanding arm and tremendous pocket awareness.
3. Roy Williams Sr. WR Texas - A brilliant talent -- physically, he has it all.
4. Sean Taylor Jr. S Miami - Could be NFL's best safety early in his career.
5. Robert Gallery Sr. OT Iowa - 6-7, 318-pound pro-style pass blocker.
6. Ben Roethlisberger Jr. QB Mia.-Oh. - Great size (6-5, 245) plus all the intangibles.
7. Kellen Winslow Jr. TE Miami - Speed, athleticism and pass-receiving skill of a WR.
8. Mike Williams So. WR USC - Terrific combo of size and strength.
9. Will Smith Sr. DE Ohio St. - Dominating outside pass rusher.
10. Steven Jackson Jr. RB Ore. St. - Tremendous blend of quickness and power.
11. Tommie Harris Jr. DT Oklahoma - Quick off the ball and able to shed blocks.
12. Vince Wilfork Jr. DL Miami - Tremendous athletic ability for his size.
13. Kenechi Udeze Jr. DE USC - Highly productive (16.5 sacks) and can still get better.
14. Dunta Robinson Sr. CB S. Car. - Excellent feet and great ball skills.
15. DeAngelo Hall Jr. CB Va. Tech - Impressive combination of strength and speed.
16. Philip Rivers Sr. QB NC State - Accurate and smart; strong leader with great instincts.
17. Shawn Andrews Jr. OT Arkansas - Massive (6-5, 360) and a tremendous run-blocker.
18. Reggie Williams Jr. WR Wash. - Has the size to create favorable matchups.
19. Michael Clayton Jr. WR LSU - Tremendous toughness and athletic ability.
20. Jonathan Vilma Sr. LB Miami - Team's leading tackler the past two seasons.
21. Chris Gamble Jr. CB Ohio St. - A gifted athlete with good recovery speed.
22. Michael Jenkins Sr. WR Ohio St. - Touchdown maker with imposing size.
23. Jason Babin Sr. DE W.Mich. - Best defensive player in the MAC.
24. Sean Jones Jr. S Georgia - His best football is still to come.
25. D.J. Williams Sr. OLB Miami. - Physical specimen with tremendous computer numbers.