1. Quinton Patton – He didn't come into Senior Bowl week as one of the highest rated seniors, but he is making a case for himself. He made an athletic and strong catch on a go route over Robert Alford for a touchdown and caught another long ball on a post, showing good cutting ability, speed and hands – all in a 6-foot-2 package. He really helped his stock Tuesday.
2. Aaron Dobson – The Marshall receiver didn't get the ball thrown to him much during full-team and seven-on-seven work, but he's big (6-foot-3), can separate, whether it's an out route or a go route, has good hands and is a willing blocker.
3. Markus Wheaton – He might have the quickest feet on the North squad, but he also has long speed, as he showed on a 50-yard touchdown catch. He also used that speed to find the edge on an end-around.
4. Terrance Williams – He and Dobson were two of the highest ranked receivers coming into Senior Bowl week, and Williams had a strong Monday. His second day wasn't as good. He had at least one drop at seemingly every phase of practice, but he battled through it and continued to show a knack for the open areas in the secondary.
5. Marquise Goodwin – He is expected to go in the late rounds, but he showed better than that Tuesday. His quickness sets him up well on out-cutting routes and he displayed deep speed, too. However, he did bobble a pass or two early in practice.
Tim Yotter is the publisher of Viking Update. Follow Viking Update on Twitter and discuss this story on our subscriber message board.
Senior Bowl: Wide Receiver Rankings
Lions Report Top Stories
Week 7: Four Busted BackfieldsEvery week, Fantasy Football Expert Mark Morales-Smith examines the most turbulent backfields in the NFL to help decipher whether or not there are any Fantasy stars in the making.
Scout FantasyWednesday at 9:48 AM
Rams falter late against LionsDespite some offensive fireworks, Los Angeles dropped their second straight game.
LA Rams Report10/17/2016
Rams vs. Lions HighlightsIt was an epic day for Rams quarterback Case Keenum, but the Rams fell short against the Lions.
LA Rams Report10/16/2016
Golden Tate cheerleads with pom-poms after TDDetroit Lions wide receiver Golden Tate dances with Lions cheerleaders following his TD against the Rams. Detroit beat the Rams, 31-28.
Big Day for Big Play SlayThe Detroit Lions needed someone to step up on defense during a critical stretch in a critical game. There to answer the call was cornerback Darius Slay, who is budding into a…