1. Quinton Patton – He didn't come into Senior Bowl week as one of the highest rated seniors, but he is making a case for himself. He made an athletic and strong catch on a go route over Robert Alford for a touchdown and caught another long ball on a post, showing good cutting ability, speed and hands – all in a 6-foot-2 package. He really helped his stock Tuesday.
2. Aaron Dobson – The Marshall receiver didn't get the ball thrown to him much during full-team and seven-on-seven work, but he's big (6-foot-3), can separate, whether it's an out route or a go route, has good hands and is a willing blocker.
3. Markus Wheaton – He might have the quickest feet on the North squad, but he also has long speed, as he showed on a 50-yard touchdown catch. He also used that speed to find the edge on an end-around.
4. Terrance Williams – He and Dobson were two of the highest ranked receivers coming into Senior Bowl week, and Williams had a strong Monday. His second day wasn't as good. He had at least one drop at seemingly every phase of practice, but he battled through it and continued to show a knack for the open areas in the secondary.
5. Marquise Goodwin – He is expected to go in the late rounds, but he showed better than that Tuesday. His quickness sets him up well on out-cutting routes and he displayed deep speed, too. However, he did bobble a pass or two early in practice.
Tim Yotter is the publisher of Viking Update. Follow Viking Update on Twitter and discuss this story on our subscriber message board.
Senior Bowl: Wide Receiver Rankings
Lions Report Top Stories
Rams sign quarterback Dan OrlovskyLos Angeles has added more depth at quarterback add of training camp.
LA Rams ReportFriday at 10:53 PM
Powers' Picks: 10 Years of Midlands TalentFRISCO, Texas -- National analyst Greg Powers takes a look at the top players he has rated at each position during his time with Scout.com over the past 10 recruiting seasons.
Scout FootballThursday at 9:43 AM
Camp Countdown: LinebackersFightinGators.com continues its "Camp Countdown" series with a look at the linebackers. With the losses of both Alex Anzalone and Jarrad Davis, who could step in for Florida this…
Fightin GatorsTuesday at 9:08 AM
Veterans That Could Help the Texans RosterAs the Houston Texans Head to Training Camp, Could Adding Outside Leadership Help the Team?
State of the TexansTuesday at 5:49 AM