1. Quinton Patton – He didn't come into Senior Bowl week as one of the highest rated seniors, but he is making a case for himself. He made an athletic and strong catch on a go route over Robert Alford for a touchdown and caught another long ball on a post, showing good cutting ability, speed and hands – all in a 6-foot-2 package. He really helped his stock Tuesday.
2. Aaron Dobson – The Marshall receiver didn't get the ball thrown to him much during full-team and seven-on-seven work, but he's big (6-foot-3), can separate, whether it's an out route or a go route, has good hands and is a willing blocker.
3. Markus Wheaton – He might have the quickest feet on the North squad, but he also has long speed, as he showed on a 50-yard touchdown catch. He also used that speed to find the edge on an end-around.
4. Terrance Williams – He and Dobson were two of the highest ranked receivers coming into Senior Bowl week, and Williams had a strong Monday. His second day wasn't as good. He had at least one drop at seemingly every phase of practice, but he battled through it and continued to show a knack for the open areas in the secondary.
5. Marquise Goodwin – He is expected to go in the late rounds, but he showed better than that Tuesday. His quickness sets him up well on out-cutting routes and he displayed deep speed, too. However, he did bobble a pass or two early in practice.
Tim Yotter is the publisher of Viking Update. Follow Viking Update on Twitter and discuss this story on our subscriber message board.
Senior Bowl: Wide Receiver Rankings
Lions Report Top Stories
2017 A Bad Lip Reading of the NFLBad Lip Reading has returned with their 2017 edition.
Scout NFL Network02/02/2017
Should Denver Kick the Tires on Boldin?The Broncos need a third option in the passing game. Is Boldin the right fit?
Mile High HuddleSunday at 7:07 AM
Where Can the Broncos Get Value in the Draft?There are a few positions where the Broncos could find a hidden gem after the first round.
Mile High HuddleSaturday at 11:41 AM
18 IL DT Dashaun Mallory Talks MSU Visit2018 Illinois defensive tackle recruit, Dashaun Mallory, talks about his Michigan State visit, his education, and more!
VIKINGS 2017 FREE AGENCYA look at the players scheduled for free agency for the Minnesota Vikings.