- Thank God that's over. - Flee1
- Well I found this cheap Lions hat I bought after the preseason that I haven't wore in about 12 weeks so I put it on a pole in my yard and set it on fire. - MotorCityManiac
- ... no idea how much I want to drink right now. 0-16. No wins. No talent. No coaching. No management. Nothing. This is not an NFL quality product. The NFL has to do something about WCF. The Lions have the worst team in history. Completed. An Imperfect season.
The 2008 Detroit Lions®.
Any similarity to an actual NFL team, living or deceased, is unintentional and merely coincidental. - QuirinusObsidian
- CharlesRoyKev wrote: Tomorrow's a new era! 0-0!
You're not serious are you? - Stuvens
- I haven't felt this bad since Barry announced his retirement just before training camp. - Topjob
- That "bad day" song should be the theme for the Lions this year. - lionfan25
- "FOX NFL Sunday's Howie Long on the seemingly cursed Detroit Lions: "I can't figure this one out. Maybe the practice facility or the stadium was built on some ancient burial ground. I don't know, but there's something wrong there."
That's one of the funnier things I read this year. It must be built over WCF's vampire coffin or something... there has to be an explanation somewhere. - QuirinusObsidian
- My God, I think I'm.... Free?? I've been a fan about 35 years now. 10 or 15 years ago, this season would have had me pulling a Keith Moon on the living room. But strangly, I really don't care that much now. I mean, I'm still a fan, still like the lions, and want to see them win, but the nonsense of this year just doesn't bother me. It's like, OK, when does the draft guide come out. It's like someone slipped me some Lions Naloxone. - sid11
- I hear ya Sid...I have been numb to the Lions for about a decade (hence my screen name). I still root for them and hope for them to win but I do so with a kind of emotional detachment that keeps me from feeling pain. It is a fine line to watch them but not ever get your hopes up. Tequila helps. - Jadedandnolongerdissappointed
- GhostofBobbyLayne wrote: I hope Ford finally understands what he needs to do and makes the right changes.
...and I hope I get a unicorn next Christmas. - FontesMustGo
Lions Fans: Thank God that's over
Lions Report Top Stories
Clutch Lions Grasp First Place In NFC NorthThe Detroit Lions are in first place with five-games remaining in the season. The team that has been trailing in all 11 games they’ve played this year also has a one-and-a-half…
Lions Beat Vikings: Instant AnalysisThe Detroit Lions won their fourth-consecutive Thanksgiving Day contest, moving them into sole possession of first place in the NFC North. Read further for instant analysis of the…
Three-and-out: NFL Thanksgiving matchupsWith three NFL games spread out for your Thanksgiving football feast, there are plenty of matchups to digest among six teams without a losing record (yet).
Scout NFL Network11/23/2016
No Fluke Lions Continue to Win Close GamesThe Detroit Lions aren’t getting style points but they continue to collect wins in the standings. The fact is, the Lions are putting themselves in a position to win close games…