- Thank God that's over. - Flee1
- Well I found this cheap Lions hat I bought after the preseason that I haven't wore in about 12 weeks so I put it on a pole in my yard and set it on fire. - MotorCityManiac
- ... no idea how much I want to drink right now. 0-16. No wins. No talent. No coaching. No management. Nothing. This is not an NFL quality product. The NFL has to do something about WCF. The Lions have the worst team in history. Completed. An Imperfect season.
The 2008 Detroit Lions®.
Any similarity to an actual NFL team, living or deceased, is unintentional and merely coincidental. - QuirinusObsidian
- CharlesRoyKev wrote: Tomorrow's a new era! 0-0!
You're not serious are you? - Stuvens
- I haven't felt this bad since Barry announced his retirement just before training camp. - Topjob
- That "bad day" song should be the theme for the Lions this year. - lionfan25
- "FOX NFL Sunday's Howie Long on the seemingly cursed Detroit Lions: "I can't figure this one out. Maybe the practice facility or the stadium was built on some ancient burial ground. I don't know, but there's something wrong there."
That's one of the funnier things I read this year. It must be built over WCF's vampire coffin or something... there has to be an explanation somewhere. - QuirinusObsidian
- My God, I think I'm.... Free?? I've been a fan about 35 years now. 10 or 15 years ago, this season would have had me pulling a Keith Moon on the living room. But strangly, I really don't care that much now. I mean, I'm still a fan, still like the lions, and want to see them win, but the nonsense of this year just doesn't bother me. It's like, OK, when does the draft guide come out. It's like someone slipped me some Lions Naloxone. - sid11
- I hear ya Sid...I have been numb to the Lions for about a decade (hence my screen name). I still root for them and hope for them to win but I do so with a kind of emotional detachment that keeps me from feeling pain. It is a fine line to watch them but not ever get your hopes up. Tequila helps. - Jadedandnolongerdissappointed
- GhostofBobbyLayne wrote: I hope Ford finally understands what he needs to do and makes the right changes.
...and I hope I get a unicorn next Christmas. - FontesMustGo
Lions Fans: Thank God that's over
Lions Report Top Stories
NFL Mock Draft Picks 11-21Eric Roddy and former SCOUT Fantasy writer Scott Gallimore continue their NFL Mock Draft. Here are picks 11-21.
Dolphins ReportYesterday at 3:20 AM
For Böhringer, everything ‘calmed down’Moritz Böhringer had a season of learning on the field and off, but he has no intention of giving up his NFL dream and playing in Germany again.
Viking UpdateMonday at 12:39 PM
2017 A Bad Lip Reading of the NFLBad Lip Reading has returned with their 2017 edition.
Scout NFL Network02/02/2017
Rams sign defensive lineman Tyrunn WalkerThe addition of Walker brings more depth to the interior of the defensive line.
LA Rams ReportThursday at 11:43 PM
Should Denver Kick the Tires on Boldin?The Broncos need a third option in the passing game. Is Boldin the right fit?
Mile High Huddle03/19/2017