A. Walter Stanley
B. Gary Lewis
C. James Lofton
D. Phillip Epps
2. Name the 11th round pick in 1983 who supplanted the Packers' third round pick in 1981 as punter.
A. David Beverly
B. Ray Stachowicz
C. Bucky Scribner
D. Don Bracken
3. Name the 11th round pick in 1984 who inherited the starting center spot from Larry McCarren in 1985.
A. Mark Cannon
B. Karl Swanke
D. Blake Moore
4. Name the eighth round pick in 1985 who eventually became the Packers starting free safety in 1986 and held the spot until 1989.
A. Tom Flynn
B. Mossy Cade
C. Ken Stills
D. Norman Jefferson
5. Name the ninth round pick in 1992 who threw just 21 passes in three seasons with the Packers before becoming a starter with the Philadelphia Eagles.
A. Mark Brunell
B. Ty Detmer
D. Joe Shield
6. Name the seventh round pick in 1995 who started Super Bowls XXXI and XXXII for the Packers.
B. Earl Dotson
C. Bruce Wilkerson
D. Doug Evans
STUMPER Who is the only Packer draft pick to start against the team at quarterback in a Super Bowl?
1. D, Phillip Epps. The 321st pick in 1982 was arguably the Packers' fastest player throughout the 1980s and he flashed that blazing speed as a third receiver and a dangerous return man.
2. C, Bucky Scribner. The 299th pick in 1983 inherited the punting position from Stachowicz, who was the 62nd pick in 1981.
3. A, Mark Cannon. Similar to McCarren, Cannon was a bonafide late-round bargain. The Packers used the 294th pick in 1984 on the Texas-Arlington product and he went on to be a mainstay on the line through the 1980s.
4. C, Ken Stills. The hard-hitting Wisconsin product was the 209th pick in 1985 and stayed with the team – mostly as a starter – through the 1989 campaign.
Daryl Lamonica. The Packers picked Lamonica in the 20th round out of Notre Dame in 1963 but he opted to play with Buffalo in the AFL. Lamonica played with Buffalo after being picked by the Bills in the 24th round. After four seasons in Buffalo, Lamonica played eight seasons in Oakland and was the Raiders' starter against the Packers in Super Bowl II.