A. Jim McMahon
B. Rick Mirer
D. Steve Bono
2. Who is the only of Brett Favre's backup to serve two different stints with the Packers? A. Doug Pederson
B. Jim McMahon
C. Ty Detmer
D. Don Majkowski
3. Which veteran quarterback was in training camp with the Packers in 1993 but didn't make the final roster? A. Mike Tomczak
B. David Woodley
C. Marc Wilson
D. Ken O'Brien
4. This receivers' only touchdown catch as a Packer turned out to be Don Majkowski's last before he became a backup to Favre.
A. Clint Didier
B. Perry Kemp
C. Sanjay Beach
D. Jeff Query
Entering 2003, name the five Favre backups who never threw a pass with the Packers.
1. B, Rick Mirer. Mirer was a three-year starter at Notre Dame and left the school second in Fighting Irish annals in touchdowns, attempts, completions and yardage.
3. D, Ken O'Brien. The Packers picked up O'Brien in a trade with the New York Jets in 1993 but he failed to get out of training camp that year.
4. C, Sanjay Beach. Majkowski hit Beach with a four-yard scoring pass in the third quarter of the 1992 opener against Minnesota at Lambeau Field. One game after being held to a field goal, Favre took over for good as Packer quarterback.