1. Quinton Patton – He didn't come into Senior Bowl week as one of the highest rated seniors, but he is making a case for himself. He made an athletic and strong catch on a go route over Robert Alford for a touchdown and caught another long ball on a post, showing good cutting ability, speed and hands – all in a 6-foot-2 package. He really helped his stock Tuesday.
2. Aaron Dobson – The Marshall receiver didn't get the ball thrown to him much during full-team and seven-on-seven work, but he's big (6-foot-3), can separate, whether it's an out route or a go route, has good hands and is a willing blocker.
3. Markus Wheaton – He might have the quickest feet on the North squad, but he also has long speed, as he showed on a 50-yard touchdown catch. He also used that speed to find the edge on an end-around.
4. Terrance Williams – He and Dobson were two of the highest ranked receivers coming into Senior Bowl week, and Williams had a strong Monday. His second day wasn't as good. He had at least one drop at seemingly every phase of practice, but he battled through it and continued to show a knack for the open areas in the secondary.
5. Marquise Goodwin – He is expected to go in the late rounds, but he showed better than that Tuesday. His quickness sets him up well on out-cutting routes and he displayed deep speed, too. However, he did bobble a pass or two early in practice.
Tim Yotter is the publisher of Viking Update. Follow Viking Update on Twitter and discuss this story on our subscriber message board.
Senior Bowl: Wide Receiver Rankings
Packer Report Top Stories
Lang Questionable for SeattleOutside linebackers Nick Perry and Kyler Fackrell are out for Green Bay for Sunday's showdown against Seattle.
Packer Report6:01 AM
World’s Best Preview: Young and CheapAre the Packers young? Yes. Do they have a lot of rookies and undrafted free agents on the roster? Yes. But that has absolutely nothing to do with their predicament. We explain.…
Packer ReportYesterday at 7:27 PM
Podcast: Packers vs. Seahawks MatchupsWe go through the matchups that will define Sunday's NFC showdown between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks.
Packer ReportYesterday at 5:07 AM
Running Out of Next Men Up at OLBNick Perry is out indefinitely with an injured hand. Clay Matthews has a bad shoulder. Kyler Fackrell most likely will miss a third consecutive game. At times like this, you can…
Packer ReportThursday at 7:50 PM