1. Quinton Patton – He didn't come into Senior Bowl week as one of the highest rated seniors, but he is making a case for himself. He made an athletic and strong catch on a go route over Robert Alford for a touchdown and caught another long ball on a post, showing good cutting ability, speed and hands – all in a 6-foot-2 package. He really helped his stock Tuesday.
2. Aaron Dobson – The Marshall receiver didn't get the ball thrown to him much during full-team and seven-on-seven work, but he's big (6-foot-3), can separate, whether it's an out route or a go route, has good hands and is a willing blocker.
3. Markus Wheaton – He might have the quickest feet on the North squad, but he also has long speed, as he showed on a 50-yard touchdown catch. He also used that speed to find the edge on an end-around.
4. Terrance Williams – He and Dobson were two of the highest ranked receivers coming into Senior Bowl week, and Williams had a strong Monday. His second day wasn't as good. He had at least one drop at seemingly every phase of practice, but he battled through it and continued to show a knack for the open areas in the secondary.
5. Marquise Goodwin – He is expected to go in the late rounds, but he showed better than that Tuesday. His quickness sets him up well on out-cutting routes and he displayed deep speed, too. However, he did bobble a pass or two early in practice.
Tim Yotter is the publisher of Viking Update. Follow Viking Update on Twitter and discuss this story on our subscriber message board.
Senior Bowl: Wide Receiver Rankings
Packer Report Top Stories
Return of the Two-Tight-End SetThe addition of Martellus Bennett and Lance Kendricks should allow coach Mike McCarthy to dust off numerous pages from his playbook — and gain productivity, too.
Packer ReportYesterday at 7:47 PM
Packers Have Signed 70% of Draft PicksFrom a league-wide perspective, the Packers are behind their peers — which is irrelevant considering training camp is two months away.
Packer ReportYesterday at 6:43 PM
Video: Green Bay Packers OTAs - RB DrillsGuided by position coach Ben Sirmans, watch Ty Montgomery and the running backs go through drills on Tuesday.
Packer ReportThursday at 7:55 AM
Musical Chairs and ‘Let’s Make a Deal’When the free-agent game of right guard musical chairs came to an end, the Green Bay Packers lost T.J. Lang but rebounded with Jahri Evans. Maybe Green Bay will be the winner.
Packer ReportWednesday at 7:51 PM