1. Quinton Patton – He didn't come into Senior Bowl week as one of the highest rated seniors, but he is making a case for himself. He made an athletic and strong catch on a go route over Robert Alford for a touchdown and caught another long ball on a post, showing good cutting ability, speed and hands – all in a 6-foot-2 package. He really helped his stock Tuesday.
2. Aaron Dobson – The Marshall receiver didn't get the ball thrown to him much during full-team and seven-on-seven work, but he's big (6-foot-3), can separate, whether it's an out route or a go route, has good hands and is a willing blocker.
3. Markus Wheaton – He might have the quickest feet on the North squad, but he also has long speed, as he showed on a 50-yard touchdown catch. He also used that speed to find the edge on an end-around.
4. Terrance Williams – He and Dobson were two of the highest ranked receivers coming into Senior Bowl week, and Williams had a strong Monday. His second day wasn't as good. He had at least one drop at seemingly every phase of practice, but he battled through it and continued to show a knack for the open areas in the secondary.
5. Marquise Goodwin – He is expected to go in the late rounds, but he showed better than that Tuesday. His quickness sets him up well on out-cutting routes and he displayed deep speed, too. However, he did bobble a pass or two early in practice.
Tim Yotter is the publisher of Viking Update. Follow Viking Update on Twitter and discuss this story on our subscriber message board.
Senior Bowl: Wide Receiver Rankings
Packer Report Top Stories
Packers-Niners: What We LearnedWhat did we learn about the Packers from Friday night’s preseason win over San Francisco? Plenty, and it’s all good.
Packer Report1:51 AM
Packers-Niners: Night in PhotosTake a second look at Friday night's Green Bay Packers victory over the San Francisco 49ers through the lens of Kyle Terada of USA TODAY Sports Images.
Packer Report1:44 AM
One and Done for Rodgers?Last preseason, Aaron Rodgers threw a career-low 23 passes. This preseason might last only 21 snaps.
Packer ReportYesterday at 11:53 PM
Packers Stay on Preseason RollAaron Rodgers led a touchdown drive, Joe Callahan turned in a strong performance and the defense was dynamite again in a victory at San Francisco.
Packer ReportYesterday at 10:36 PM