A. De'Mond Parker
B. Darick Holmes
C. Ahman Green
D. Michael Blair
2. In the "instant replay" game (Nov. 5, 1989 at Lambeau Field), the Don Majkowski-to-Sterling Sharpe game-winning touchdown gets all the hype, while the Packers' equally-important first-TD gets lost in the shuffle. Who scored the Packers' initial touchdown in the memorable showdown?
A. Sterling Sharpe
B. Ed West
C. Clint Didier
D. Brent Fullwood
3. The Packers proved that their first meeting of '89 wasn't a fluke by beating the Bears soundly, 40-28, in the rematch Dec. 17 in Soldier Field. Which Packer had a career-best 159 all-purpose yards and a touchdown in that game?
A. Michael Haddix
B. Herman Fontenot
C. Vince Workman
D. Keith Woodside
4. Who rumbled a club-record 76 yards with a fumble in that same game?
A. Brian Noble
B. John Anderson
C. Scott Stephen
E. Tim Harris
5. Name the linebacker who earned Player of the Week honors with 10 tackles and one interception while breaking up two passes in the Packers' 24-23 win over the Bears Oct. 12, 1997.
A. George Koonce
B. Brian Williams
C. Bernardo Harris
D. Lamont Hollinquest
6. Who recorded his career-long TD run against the Bears on Oct. 31, 1994?
A. Brett Favre
B. Edgar Bennett
C. Reggie Cobb
D. William Henderson
7. Who broke the Bears' streak of 21 games (spanning the 2000-2001 seasons) without allowing a 100-yard rusher?
A. Dorsey Levens
B. Ahman Green
C. De'Mond Parker
D. Tony Fisher
Who made his first start of the season, the first start of his Packer career and the third start of his career at left tackle in the Packers' 10-0 loss to the Bears in 1991?
1. A, De'Mond Parker. . The 113-yard effort against the Bears accounted for all but 71 of the running back's yards that season.
2. C, Clint Didier. The veteran tight end, in his second and final season in Green Bay, caught a 24-yard pass from Majkowski in the first quarter to put the Pack on the board first. It was his only catch of the game, accounting for nearly one-quarter of his total receiving yardage as a Packer.
3. D. Keith Woodside. The Texas A&M product compiled 116 yards rushing on 10 carries and 5 catchs for 43 yards. His big splash came on a 68-yard TD run in the first quarter.
4. C, Scott Stephen. The linebacker's 76-yard rumble at Soldier Field was the longest return of a fumble in club history until Nov. 9, 1998 when Keith McKenzie returned a fumble 88 yards for a touchdown at Pittsburgh.
5. B, Brian Williams. The big day for the USC product was part of a campaign which would see him make 101 tackles, pick off two passes, recover a fumble and earn All-Pro honors from USA Today.
6. A, Brett Favre. In monsoon-like conditions on Halloween, the Bear-killer QB took to the ground and slipped his way to a 36-yard TD run in the Packers 33-6 win. It was, by far, the longest TD run of Favre's career, although four yards shy of his career-long run from scrimmage.
7. B, Ahman Green. The running back tallied 125 yards on a season-high 29 carries and a touchdown, and added 2 catches for 49 yards in the Packers' 17-7 victory Dec. 9, 2001 at Lambeau Field. Green also made a touchdown-saving tackle when he corralled linebacker Brian Urlacher after an interception.
Louis Cheek. The Texas A & M product did not allow a sack to his main combatant, Richard Dent, in the first of what would be nine starts for the 1991 Packers.
THURSDAY'S TRIVIA ANSWER: Bobby Douglass. The Bear QB scored on runs of 1, 1, 2 and 1 yards in the Bears' 31-17 win over the Packers at Lambeau Field on Nov. 4, 1973.