1. Who led the team in rushing for the only time in his three-year Packer career?
A. Will Harrell
B. MacArthur Lane
C. Barty Smith
D. Harlan Huckleby
2. Who set a Packer record with 83 punts in 1976?
A. Ray Stachowicz
B. David Beverly
C. Ron Widby
D. Steve Broussard
3. For which player did the Packers trade their first round pick in 1976 on Oct. 22, 1974?
A. Tommy Crutcher
B. John Brockington
C. Lynn Dickey
D. John Hadl
4. Who led the Packers in interceptions for the first of his three times in his career?
A. Johnny Gray
B. Willie Buchanon
C. Perry Smith
D. Steve Luke
5. Who started games 11, 12 and 13 of 1976 at quarterback for the Packers?
A. Lynn Dickey
B. Randy Johnson
C. David Whitehurst
D. Carlos Brown
6. Who led the Packers with five touchdowns in 1976?
A. Eric Torkelson
B. Barty Smith
C. Rich McGeorge
D. John Brockington
7. Name the Packer who averaged 19.7 yards every time he touched the ball in 1976?
A. Steve Odom
B. Ken Payne
C. Ollie Smith
D. Willie Buchanon
8. Name the only member of the 1976 Packers who was voted to the franchise's All-Time Modern Era team in a poll of fans.
A. Fred Carr
B. Gale Gillingham
C. John Brockington
D. Larry McCarren
9. Name the Heisman Trophy winner who started at quarterback for the 49ers in their 26-14 win over the Packers on Opening Day, 1976?
A. Steve Spurrier
B. John Brodie
C. Jim Plunkett
D. Pat Sullivan
Name the current NFL head coach who was the Packers' defensive backfield coach in 1976.
1. A, Will Harrell. "Hollywood" ran for a team-best 435 yards in 1976. It was a hard-earned lead, too. Harrell averaged just 3.3 yards a carry in '76.
2. B, David Beverly. Beverly broke Donny Anderson's 1970 record by two punts. In each of the next two seasons, Beverly would set the club record for punts. His 1978 record of 108 punts still stands.
3. D, John Hadl. Not only did the Packers relinquish their top pick in 1976 for Hadl, coach and general manager Dan Devine also unloaded at least three other high draft picks in the deal.
4. A, Johnny Gray. Gray notched four interceptions and returned them 101 yards. He became the first Packer to log over 100 yards in interception returns since 1972.
5. D, Carlos Brown. The quarterback-turned-actor was under center for two losses to Minnesota and one to Chicago. Those were the only three starts of his NFL career.
6. B. Barty Smith. The five touchdowns, which all came on the ground, tied his career-high, which was set the previous season.
7. A, Steve Odom. The explosive Odom averaged totaled 1,104 yards on 56 touches. He averaged 20 yards on his 23 receptions, 19.5 yards on his four rushes and 21.0 yards on his 29 kickoff returns.
8. A, Fred Carr. The linebacker out of UTEP joined Dave Robinson and Ray Nitschke as linebackers on the team, which was voted by fans from 29 states in a 1976 Packers game program poll.
9. C, Jim Plunkett. Despite a shaky performance, Plunkett and his Niners were able to pull out a victory before 55,984 at Lambeau Field.
Bicentennial bonus answer
Dick LeBeau. The long-time Lion defensive back joined Starr's staff after serving as an assistant in Philadelphia for three years. LeBeau coached in Green Bay until 1979 when he joined the Bengals staff for the first time.