A. Harry Sydney
B. Edgar Bennett
C. Vince Workman
D. Buford McGee
2. Who capped a 91-yard drive with a 17-yard scoring run to seal the Packers' 17-3 win over the Bears Oct. 31, 1993?
A. John Stephens
B. Marcus Wilson
C. Brett Favre
D. Darrell Thompson
3. Name the future Bear who rushed for 105 yards and scored three touchdowns in the Packers' 31-6 win at Soldier Field Oct. 31, 1994?
A. Darrell Thompson
B. Raymont Harris
C. Edgar Bennett
D. Anthony Morgan
4. Who mopped up for Brett Favre at quarterback and went 1-for-3 for six yards in the Packers' 40-3 win over the Bears Dec. 11, 1994 at Lambeau Field?
A. Jim McMahon
B. Mark Brunell
C. Ty Detmer
D. TJ Rubley
5. Which Packer caught seven passes for 86 yards with two TDs in the last of his 14 games against the Bears Dec. 11, 1994?
A. Reggie Cobb
B. Mark Ingram
C. Sterling Sharpe
D. Keith Jackson
6. Who kicked two field goals for the Packers in their 27-24 win at Soldier Field Sept. 11, 1995?
A. Chris Jacke
B. Bryan Wagner
C. Craig Hentrich
D. Ryan Longwell
7. Who returned a kickoff 90 yards for a touchdown in the Packers' 37-6 win over the Bears Oct. 6, 1996 at Soldier Field?
A. Don Beebe
B. Roell Preston
C. Travis Jervey
D. Desmond Howard
8. Which Packer caught 17 passes for 302 yards with two touchdowns in Green Bay's 1996 sweep of Chicago?
A. Antonio Freeman
B. Keith Jackson
C. Robert Brooks
D. Mark Chmura
9. Name the future Packer who scored the Bears' first twopoint conversion in the Chicago-Green Bay rivalry Sept. 1, 1997 at Lambeau Field.
A. Jim Flanigan
B. Rashaan Salaam
C. Raymont Harris
D. John Thierry
10. Which Packer scored the second of the four defensive TDs of his career when he took a pick 33 yards for a score in a 16-13 win over the Bears Dec. 27, 1998 at Soldier Field?
A. Darren Sharper
B. LeRoy Butler
C. Tyrone Williams
D. Keith McKenzie
11. Who ran for 113 yards and scored two touchdowns for the Packers in their 35-19 win over the Bears at Soldier Field Dec. 5, 1999?
A. Basil Mitchell
B. DeMond Parker
C. William Henderson
D. Brett Favre
Who was the last Packer quarterback other than Brett Favre to throw a touchdown pass against the Bears?
1. B, Edgar Bennett. Taking over for the injured Vince Workman, Bennett registered the first 100-yard rushing day by a Packer rookie since Steve Atkins accomplished the feat in 1979.
2. D, Darrell Thompson. The touchdown jaunt was one of the last highlights Thompson would have with the Packers. Following this game, Thompson would score just two more touchdowns in what would turn out to be his last season with the Packers.
3. C, Edgar Bennett. Despite a driving rainstorm, Bennett was able to slosh through the Bear defense and into the end zone on runs of 3 and 1 yards and on a 13-yard pass in an easy Packer victory.
4. B, Mark Brunell. Brunell's cameo in the humiliation of the Bears turned out to be his last game in a Packer uniform. Following the season, the left-hander was dealt to the Jacksonville Jaguars where he became a star.
5. C, Sterling Sharpe. Sharpe caught touchdowns of 13 and 22 yards in the second and third quarter, respectively, in the pummeling of the Bears. Two weeks later, Sharpe played his last game with the Packers and the NFL because of an injury.
6. C, Craig Hentrich. Hentrich took over for Chris Jacke, who reinjured his hamstring in the game, and connected on both of his field goal tries. The 3-pointers were Hentrich's first since his days at Notre Dame.
7. A, Don Beebe. The speedy Beebe took a third-quarter kickoff and sprinted untouched to the end zone for the Packers' longest kickoff return of the team's Super Bowl season.
8. A, Antonio Freeman. ``Buttons'' has always been a Bearkiller but he was particularly tough on the ``Monsters of the Midway'' in 1996. Freeman's most spectacular catch against the Bears in 1996 was a 50-yard TD catch on a ``Hail Mary'' pass from Brett Favre to close the first half of the Packers' 37-6 win Oct. 6 at Soldier Field.
9. A, Jim Flanigan. After the Bears scored a touchdown to take the lead, Flanigan hauled in a two-point conversion pass from Todd Sauerbrun after the try for one point was botched.
10. D, Keith McKenzie. McKenzie's 45-yard fumble return was part of a 21-point second quarter that helped give the Packers an eight-point lead over the Bears at halftime.
11. B, DeMond Parker. With Dorsey Levens inactive because of a rib injury, Parker tore through the Bear defense with the first 100-yard rushing performance of his career. Parker gained 88 of his yards in the fourth quarter, which included TD runs of 12 and 21 yards.
Mike Tomczak. On Dec. 8, 1991, Mike Tomczak threw a oneyard touchdown pass to Jackie Harris in the Packers' 27-13 loss at Soldier Field. Since then, Brett Favre has thrown all 36 of the Packers' touchdown passes against the Bears.