The process began a month ago, when the team asked fans for nominations for the fan shrine. The 10 finalists were selected by the Fan Hall of Fame selection committee, which is made up of members of the front office and the Packers Hall of Fame board of directors.
The 10 who made the cut, in alphabetical order:
* Dan Behnke, Highlands Ranch, Colo.
* Charles Brown, Milwaukee.
* Rev. Gilbert Hagin, Marietta, S.C.
* Dorothy Hanke, Milwaukee.
* Tom Hoglen, Trenton, N.J.
* Ted Kosmo, Arcadia, Wis.
* Larry Primeau, De Pere, Wis.
* Danielle Schultz, West Bend, Wis.
* Mike Seavert, New Berlin, Wis.
* Dr. Jeffery Smith, Alma, Mich.
Fans can visit the team's Web site, packers.com, to read about the finalists and vote.
The winner will join the late Mel Knoke, who was inducted as the shrine's initial member in 1999, along with Louis Gardipee of Black River Falls, Wis., Ed Jablonski of Wausau, Wis., Paul Mazzoleni of Green Bay, Wanda Boggs of Brookfield, Wis., and Sister Isaac Jogues Rousseau of Milwaukee.
The Packers will announce the newest inductee on Dec. 17. The fan will be honored during the Packers Hall of Fame Induction Banquet in July, have his or her name displayed in the Packers Hall of Fame, and win prizes including four club seats to a home game, two tickets, airfare and accommodations to a road game, and a $500 Packers Pro Shop gift certificate.