If you have yet to subscribe to any of our products, or if you are a subscriber but are not a Total Access Pass member, please take a moment or two to consider Packer Report and PackerReport.com's current offer. In it, you will receive nearly $200 worth of products and subscriptions for less than $100.
Purchase or upgrade to a Total Access Pass today and you will receive the following:
• Ten issues of Packer Report The Magazine, the only glossy periodical devoted solely to the coverage of the Green Bay Packers. Included in those 10 issues is our April draft preview, with scouting reports and stories on the next crop of college talent headed to the NFL. You MUST subscribe before July 15 to receive the Scout.com 2005 Pre-Season Preview Issue.
• Complete access to PackerReport.com AND the entire Scout network for a full year. This includes all free agency and draft information, interviews, hot news, message boards -- everything.
• Scout's 2006 Draft Guide.
• A full year's subscription to The Sporting News (60 issues). That's right, A FULL YEAR OF TSN!
• And, while supplies last, a copy of Reggie White: A Celebration of Life, 128-page book ($14.95 value) as well as a Packers Poster.
All of this for just $99.95.
But remember to act quickly because this is a limited-time offer.
To take advantage of this offer, go to the Scout Store, choose the $99.95 option and hit the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
While checking out, enter the special offer code of PACKTTL05 in the required field at the bottom of the page. Note: You MUST enter the code to receive this special offer.
You also can call the Scout Sales Center toll free at 888-501-5752 and mention the code PACKTTL05 while ordering.
Again, it is imperative that you enter or mention the code to receive this special offer.
This offer is for new customers or customers wishing to upgrade from their month-to-month, six-month or annual magazine-only packages.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this offer and we hope you get ready for some football with Packer Report and PackerReport.com!