1) Brett Favre will return for the 2006 season.
2) Ted Thompson will sign a "surprise" free agent that will have Packer fans buzzing.
3) The Packers will draft a QB this year, in the later rounds.
5) Paul Edinger will be the Green Bay K in 2006.
6) Javon Walker will be traded.
7) The Packers will have a winning season and make the playoffs in 2006.
8) The Packers will win at least 6 games at Lambeau Field in 2006.
9) Favre will have a very solid 2006 season and pass Dan Marino as the all-time TD pass king.
10) Favre will start all 16 games in 2006, running his consecutive start streak to 237 games.
Bob Fox is a longtime Packers fan and frequent contributor to PackerReport.com. E-mail him at email@example.com.