MLB Nick Barnett suffered a hand injury late in the game Sunday. The severity of the injury wasn't known afterward.
* The Packers have two shutout losses at home this season, a first in team history. Besides losing to the Patriots 35-0 on Sunday, they also lost 26-0 to the Chicago Bears on Sept. 10 in the season opener at Lambeau Field.
The Packers worst shutout loss at home prior to Sunday came on Sept. 20, 1970 when the Packers lost 40-0 to the Detroit Lions in the season opener at Lambeau Field.
The Packers' worst-ever shutout occurred on Nov. 2, 1958, a 56-0 loss to the Baltimore Colts in Baltimore. Ray "Scooter" McLean was Green Bay's head coach at the time, his only season as head coach.
* RT Mark Tauscher was sidelined Sunday for the first time since he missed all but the first two games of the 2002 season because of a knee injury. Tauscher is out indefinitely with a groin injury sustained in the Nov. 12 win at Buffalo.
Tony Moll made his first pro start at tackle in place of Tauscher. Moll, a fifth-round draft pick this year, had started five games at right guard earlier in the season.
* Rookie linebacker A.J. Hawk led the Packers with 12 tackles and recovered a fumble.
* Donald Driver's 38-yard catch in the second quarter stretched his streak of consecutive games with at least one reception to 74, the franchise's second-longest streak behind Sterling Sharpe's 103 (1988-94)
* This was only the Patriots' second regular season trip to Green Bay. The Packers defeated New England 27-14 on Monday Night October 1, 1979. Sunday's game was also the third time these two teams have met since Green Bay prevailed in Super Bowl XXXI. It was Brady's first visit to Lambeau Field during the regular season.
* Tight end Bubba Franks played in his 100th NFL game.
* Former Packer defensive tackle Gilbert Brown served as the game's honorary captain as the Packers continued their salute to the Super Bowl XXXI championship team.
* With the Patriots missing three defensive backs because of injuries, wide receiver Troy Brown played at nickelback and was flagged for defensive holding near the end of the first half. The penalty was declined.
* Attendance: 70,753