Week 11: Patriots - Chiefs
1) . Rob Gronkowski – Patriots tight end continues his streak of dominating performances by catching 4 passes for 96 yards and a pair of TDs. Gronk has 20 TDs in 26 games, the fastest of any TE in NFL history.
2) Kyle Arrington – Two interceptions gives him 7 on the year to lead the NFL. Not bad for an undrafted player.
3) Julian Edelman – A punt return for a TD and a special teams tackle on the very next play. Edelman is making amends for his off-field shenanigans on Halloween.
Patriots Rushing Game – 157 yards on the ground was a good day for New England. BenJarvus Green-Ellis managed 20 carries for 81 yards, Shane Vereen had 8 carries for 39 yards and a TD while Danny Woodhead had 5 carries for 27 yards.
Mark Anderson – 1.5 sacks on the day. Put plenty of pressure on the Chiefs passing downs.
Patriots' secondary – keeping the Chiefs out of the end zone was a big win for a much maligned secondary. No big plays or breakdowns on coverage.
1) The Injury Bug – Matt Light left the game with a leg injury. Was seen in a walking boot after the game. Could be significant. Dan Connolly also hurt.
2) First half offense – The Patriots struggled to get going on offense in the first half. The first four drives went Punt, punt, fumble punt. New England only managed 10 points by halftime.
3) Offensive line first half -- The line had trouble with the Chiefs pass rush, Brady was sacked and fumbled away the ball once. The holes for the running backs were barely holes and the team generally did not execute well.
none this week.
Send your choices in ( Here )
or read what others have written
For more Patriots news follow us via Twitter: Follow @patriotsinsider
Or find us on Facebook : Facebook.com/PatriotsInsider