Patriots Insider has a tradition of running an Over / Under contest on the message boards each week. If you're not familiar with it, then read the rules of the game on the boards. If you haven't submitted your picks for this week, we highly recommend getting them in asap.
The Weekly Over/Under contest is run by ClutchNE
Get all 5 right, and you get a shiny point. The guy/gal with the most points at the end of the Patriot season (AKA da Superbowl), will get to feel good about themselves.
WEEK 6: PATRIOTS VS COWBOYS
- Randy Moss Receiving Yards - Terrell Owens Recieving Yards = 20.5
- Tom Brady Passing Yards - Tony 'HOFer' Romo Passing Yards = 50.5
- (Tom Brady TDs + Randy Moss TDs) - (Tony Romo TD's + T.O TD's) = 1.5
- Total Points Scored In The Game = 55.5
- Turnovers forced by Patriots Defense/Special Teams = 1.5
Who is the Patriots sack leader for the game?
Example of How to participate: over, under, over, under, under Bonus: Welker
Deadline: Everyone has until 12:58 PM on Sunday to send in your picks
Copy and paste this link if the one above doesn't work properly:
Become a supporter: Ask for details.