2. Green Bay - Bye week brings them the top spot for NFC teams.
3. Philadelphia - Did anyone think they'd lose to NY? Come on.
4. San Diego - Once again. Bye Week. They don't move.
5. Tampa Bay - They need a deep-threat receiver…badly.
6. New Orleans - I don't like how this team continues to dig holes for itself.
7. Pittsburgh - Highest ranking since Week 1. Still the worst division in football.
8. San Francisco - Swatted away pesky Cardinals. Now can sit back and wait for playoffs.
9. Miami - The Dolphins try to regroup in, of all places, Lambeau Field.
10. Buffalo - The team keeps winning. That's bad news for the Patriots.
11. Atlanta - The win puts them above .500 for the first time all year.
12. Oakland - The Raiders are in danger of falling off the radar.
15. Kansas City - Dick Vermeil imported the Chief defense of 1995.
16. NY Giants - Still in the fight for a wildcard spot, even if they lose tonight.
18. Tennessee - Big match-up in Indy this week, but this rivalry will take some getting used to.
19. Jacksonville - They beat the Eagles, but lost to the Texans. Umm….riiiiight.
20. New England - They are flukes, just figured it out.
21. Cleveland - Big showdown called "Last Chance at the Lake."
22. Washington - Peyton finally got his revenge, Steve.
23. Carolina - 5 losses and counting. I don't see this train stopping.
24. St - They're 2 - 5. I can't show them that much respect.
25. Seattle - Won in Irving, but really, who cared?
26. Houston - A second win and this time off the foot of Kris Brown.
27. Dallas - Now that Emmitt has the record, we can stop paying attention to the Cowboys.
28. Minnesota - I'm not convinced in any way that they will win another game this year.
29. Detroit - Every time they look to move forward, they keep falling back.
30. Chicago - They were 13 - 3 last year? Even with the injuries, I don't know how.
31. NY Jets - I hate to put them this low, but an 18-point lead. At home. To the Browns.
32. Cincinnati - For a minute I thought dreams really could come true.