* WR Anquan Boldin, who remains in a contract dispute with the team, said he is uncertain whether he will attend minicamp without a new deal. Boldin attended the team's mandatory minicamp in May after skipping all voluntary offseason workouts. Boldin's contract runs through 2010 and averages just under $4 million annually, but the team gave fellow receiver Larry Fitzgerald more than $40 million over four years this offseason.
* OLB Eduardo Castaneda was placed on the Cardinals squad. He will not count against the squad's eight-man limit. Castaneda, who played three years in Mexico, was on Houston's practice squad last season.
* WR Javon Walker was found unconscious Monday morning in Las Vegas and taken to Sunrise Medical Center with injuries reportedly including an orbital bone fracture. Police said it appears Walker was the victim of a robbery, and the receiver was listed in fair condition, according to Las Vegas TV station KVVU.
The Las Vegas Review Journal reported that Walker was seen at clubs at the Wynn and Hard Rock hotels, including spraying champagne from one of 15 bottles he bought at the Tryst at the Wynn.
Walker signed a six-year, $55 million deal in the offseason that includes $12 million in guaranteed money.
* DT Kimo von Oelhoffen (not tendered as UFA by Eagles 6/1) signed with Philadelphia.
* SS Roy Williams told the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram that owner Jerry Jones said during the team's minicamp that he won't be released - a rumor that has circulated during an offseason in which Williams has faced criticism from inside and outside the organization. "I was blindsided by the (cut him or trade him talk)," Williams told the paper following an autograph session. "That is crazy. I don't plan on playing for another team. I plan to retire as a member of the Dallas Cowboys. I even talked to Jerry about it. He said don't even worry about it. He said I am not worried about you performing on the football field."
Williams said he has forgiven CB Terence Newman for comments that said the safety looked "like a deer in the head lights" at times in 2007.
"Me and Terence talked about it. He said he said some other stuff before (the deer in the head lights comment). But he said I (Terence) could have used a better choice of words than deer in the headlights and he apologized and I forgave him," Williams told the paper. "I love Terence to death. The situation is over."
* LB Xavier Mitchell was waived by Cleveland.
* CB Darnell Terrell was waived by Cleveland.
* OG Eric Tunney was waived by Carolina.
* DT Rocky Bernard will have domestic violence charges stemming from an April incident dismissed if his complies with court conditions for two years. The conditions include not being arrested and not contacting the victim. He must also complete a domestic violence treatment program.