4. Atlanta - The Falcons didn't look tired, Coach Cowher.
5. Oakland - Held Brady without a touchdown - the first time all year.
7. Miami - Clicking their heels hoping Fiedler comes back soon.
8. Tennessee - Even I didn't see that thrashing coming.
9. San Francisco - 2 steps forward, 1 step back.
10. New Orleans - Mike Vick is the bane of their existence.
11. St. Louis - So Mike, how short is the leash on Warner?
12. Pittsburgh - Here comes Kordell to the rescue.
14. Indianapolis - Suddenly things starting to work in Indy.
15. New England - Victims of revenge game from hell.
16. NY Giants - The Giants hope to keep it close until they meet Philly again.
17. Kansas City - You can kiss that playoff berth goodbye. The schedule is too murderous.
18. Buffalo - Not to worry Bills fans. The race is far from over.
19. Jacksonville - Stay in the AFC South race after surviving the Texans.
20. Baltimore - Beginning to free-fall. Now face Tennessee, the hottest team in the AFC.
21. NY. Jets - They're playing much better, but I don't see them winning the East.
22. Cleveland - Still only a ½ game out of the AFC North…for now.
23. Washington - Steveo decides now to go one quarterback per half.
24. Seattle - Once again the run defense kills them.
25. Carolina - Can anyone ever get excited about the Panthers?
26. Arizona - Couldn't beat Philly if McNabb had lost both of his legs.
31. Houston - What can I say. They're expansion. That's about all I can say.
32. Cincinnati - Just in time to save Pittsburgh from a sour season.