3. Oakland - This team looks ready to go deep - If the Viagra holds up…no pun intended.
4. Green Bay - They win the division (yawn). But can they beat the top teams in the NFC?
5. Tampa Bay - The defense started strong but couldn't get the back to the offense late in the game.
6. Pittsburgh - The defense scares only small children and puppies.
7. Indianapolis - Suddenly the hottest team in the AFC.
8. New England - Sloppy, Sloppy, Sloppy win on Thanksgiving. Did I mention it was a sloppy win?
9. Miami - The defense seems to be tiring. That's nothing new in December for the Fish.
10. San Diego - LaDanian Tomlinson tore apart the No. 2 rushing defense in the league. I should have picked him in my roto league when I had the chance. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
12. New Orleans - Amazingly they can still win the division even though they haven't beaten the Falcons.
13. Denver - Sorry Titan fans. They're a better team…on paper.
14. Tennessee - I just don't think this team really will compete far into the playoffs, although they've beaten some of the best teams this year.
15. NY Jets - The Jets in a do or die game this weekend against the Broncos.
16. Baltimore - Hanging around. This all I can say. Just hanging around.
17. Buffalo - Big win. But too little too late.
18. Cleveland - Loss to the Panthers made the big upset in New Orleans a moot point.
19. NY Giants - They had their chances. But in the end the demise will cost Jim Fassel his job.
20. St. Louis - Folks, the quarterback controversy is just beginning.
21. Kansas City - The perfect spoiler for the AFC West race.
22. Carolina - Bill Cowher's sending the team a Christmas card for the gift on Sunday.
23. Jacksonville - Best Tom Coughlin moment I've ever seen after Reed's 50-yarder.
25. Seattle - Ran out of time against the Niners in a gutsy outing.
26. Dallas - Wins. Let's move on, nothing to see here.
27. Chicago - Limping towards the finish line.
28. Arizona - Why on earth did I ever think this team was playoff material?
30. Minnesota - Just the most recent team to be bitten by the curse of Michael Vick.
31. Detroit - Bye Marty. It's been fun, but when it's 4th down in overtime, never, ever take the penalty.
32. Cincinnati - That kickoff blunder was just the Bungal we've come to expect.