1) Tom Brady - 310-yards passing with 3 TDs and no INTs gives Brady yet another 300-yard game for No. 12. That makes five consecutive 300+ yard games, a career-best and one away from tying the NFL record of 6-in-a-row. Brady now has six 300-yard games this season, two away from his career best 8 in 2007. Brady also tied Drew Bledsoe with seven 3,000-yard seasons for the Patriots.
2) Wes Welker - Welker's 15 catches for 192 yards are personal bests. His 15 receptions is open game is one shy of Troy Brown's record 16 in a game. It is also the most any receiver has caught in a single game this season. When Moss wasn't open, Welker was, and the Patriots used him to burn the Jets defense time and again.
3) Leigh Bodden - Three interceptions in one game is a career best and ties a team record, last achieved by Asante Samuel vs the Bears in 2006. Bodden leads the team with five picks on the year. His 53-yard interception return for a TD gave the Patriots a lead they never surrendered.
Laurence Maroney - Despite another fumble in as many weeks, Maroney scored two touchdowns, running hard each time he had the ball. He carried defenders into the end zone on his first TD after the fumble.
Tully Banta-Cain - more pressure from the Patriots reborn OLB. TBC's strip sack of Sanchez, ended the game.
Julian Edelman - tough, gritty performance, showed his will to succeed on two catches where he carried defenders over the first down marker.
1) Rex Ryan - Again Ryan tried to play mind games with Belichick by naming three former Patriots as team captains; Kevin O'Connell, Larry Izzo and Damien Woody. Ryan's chatter has died down since their week 2 matchup, but he continues to
2) Injury Bug - the injury bug bit the team again, knocking out Sebastian Vollmer (head), and Pat Chung (head). Nick Kaczur battled an leg issue. Kaczur's injury likely contributed to his surrendering a sack on Brady.
3) Mark Sanchez - 4 interceptions and a fumble. Sanchez, who was boy wonder the last time these teams met, made crucial mistakes to keep his team down the entire game. With better ball protection, the Jets would have been in the game down to the wire.
Have some ideas who else deserves Game Balls or Goats?
Share yours here