Looking at which Redskins played and how much in Sunday's 24-21 win over the Bears. Also Ben Standig talks about three players that stood out Sunday.
* Quarterback Kirk Cousins along with offensive linemen Trent Williams, Spencer Long, Josh LeRibeus and Brandon Scherff played all 70 offensive snaps
* Fullback Darrel Young played 13 snaps after only playing on special teams in Monday's loss.
* Mason Foster, the other inside linebacker starter with Will Compton, was in for 73 percent (47) of the snaps. He tied DeAngelo Hall with a team-high six tackles. Meanwhile Keenan Robinson only played on special teams in his first game since suffering a shoulder injury in the Week 9 loss at New England.
* Tight end Derek Carrier received 10 snaps before suffering a knee injury that we learned Monday was season-ending.
* Trent Murphy produced one of the big moments with a strip sack and fumble recovery, but played a season-low 19 snaps while rookie Preston Smith set carer-best with 43 snaps at outside linebackerr opposite Ryan Kerrigan (56).
* Jason Hatcher (neck, ankle) played, but only received the fifth most snaps among defensive linemen behind Chris Baker (37),Terrance Knighton (29), Ricky Jean-Francois (22) and Frank Kearse (14).
To get instant Redskins notifications, download the NEW Scout mobile app for iOS HERE!
Be sure to check out the ever-growing benefit package of being a Breaking Burgundy Insider! Check it out HERE.