ASHBURN, Va. -- We won't know anything for sure about the 2016 Washington Redskins until we get much closer if not into the season. Here's something that's clear: The defensive backfield is much, much better. Here's an even truer statement. The collective best talkers on the team are in the secondary. We can know cornerback Josh Norman can play and articulate his game. David Bruton, another free agent signed this offseason and a frontrunner for starting strong safety position, is gifted in both areas as well.
Breaking Burgundy began its series of "Five Questions" at the final Organized Team Activities practice of the off-season with Bruton, who joined the Redskins after spending his first seven NFL seasons with the Denver Broncos. The questions:
1) What did you learn at work today
2) Main difference between Denver and Washington off the field?
3) What do you make of DeSean Jackson impact?
4) Which of your teammates do you want to hang with for a Vegas weekend?
5) Number one reason why this team can repeat as NFC East champions?
Watch the video above. There's a quote of the year candidate in there, promise.
To get instant Redskins notifications, download the NEW Scout mobile app for iOS HERE!
Be sure to check out the ever-growing benefit package of being a Breaking Burgundy Insider! Check it out HERE.