If there was a preseason version of the Redskins' "Body Bag Game" against the Eagles years back, this might have been it. As a result, Gruden's press conference was filled with injury updates.
* Linebacker Ryan Kerrigan was ruled out early in the contest with a groin injury. Kerrigan will get an MRI on his groin strain tomorrow according to Gruden.
* Running back Keith Marshall was ruled out with a sprained left elbow after getting spun around following a hard hit. The rookie underwent X-rays in the locker room. Like Kerrigan, Marshall will also have an MRI tomorrow, per the head coach. "We'll have to wait and see," Gruden said about both players.
* Cornerback Quinton Dunbar was seen lying on the team bench after getting X-rays on his shin injury. Dunbar is day-to-day, per Gruden.
* Right tackle Morgan Moses was held out with a left ankle injury after playing for about a quarter.
* Offensive lineman Spencer Long briefly left the game with a right ankle sprain but returned for his second-string duty as center.
More important updates from the head coach on the state of the Redskins:
* The starters will not play in the final preseason game at Tampa Bay next Thursday. This will give us an idea of whom the Redskins will be starting against Pittsburgh in Week 1.
* Recently acquired center Bryan Stork is supposed to come in tomorrow after making his "final decision" on potentially retiring earlier today.
* Gruden confirms this has been DeSean Jackson's best offseason since he came to Washington. The franchise expects big things from the deep threat.
Stay tuned for more live coverage from Landover from the Breaking Burgundy team on the ground.
Follow Neil on Twitter @NeilDalal96.
Be sure to check out the ever-growing benefit package of being a Breaking Burgundy Insider! Check it out HERE.null