* Santana Moss'17-yard touchdown from Jason Campbell in the fourth quarter marked the sixth straight contest, including playoffs, in which he has caught a touchdown, tying a Redskins record held by Bobby Mitchell, who did it in 1964. It is the second-longest streak of Moss's career behind the seven straight games he did it from Oct. 12-Nov. 23, 2003.
* The Redskins held the Cardinals to 17 points on Sunday, ending a streak of 10 consecutive games in which Arizona had scored at least 20 points, the longest in the league.
* Clinton Portis' three-yard rushing touchdown on the game's opening drive was the 38th of his Redskins career, tying Terry Allen for third all-time in franchise history, trailing only John Riggins (79) and Stephen Davis (45).
* The Redskins scored a touchdown on their opening drive for the first time since Nov. 18, 2007, a span of eight games without a touchdown on the opening drive.
* Redskins quarterback Jason Campbell completed his first eight passes on the afternoon and his final eight last Sunday against New Orleans. That streak of 16 straight completions in the second-longest in Redskins history, passing the 15 consecutive completions Brad Johnson compiled on Oct. 31 and Nov. 7, 1999. Mark Brunell's 22 straight completions against Houston on Sept. 24, 2006 is the franchise record.
* Rocky McIntosh's forced fumble of Edgerrin James at the end of the first quarter marked the second consecutive week that McIntosh caused a fumble.
* Carlos Rogers' recovery of Edgerrin James' fumble was the first of his career. Rogers' interception of Kurt Warner in the fourth quarter was his first since Oct. 7 of last year, which he returned 61 yards for a touchdown.
* Defensive tackle Kedric Golston's second-quarter sack of Kurt Warner gives him 2.5 in his career. It is his first since Sept. 23, 2007 against the New York Giants.
* Mike Sellers' return of the opening kickoff was his first return since Nov. 26, 2006 against Carolina.
* The Redskins are 2-0 at home for the first time since 2005, when they beat Chicago in the opener and Seattle in week three.
Game Notes: Redskins 24, Cardinals 17
Breaking Burgundy Top Stories
Morning Manny: Quarterback Position ReviewManny Benton reviews the Redskins Quarterback position prior to training camp.
Breaking BurgundyYesterday at 5:00 AM
Could Nate Sudfeld Be The 2018 Redskins QB?One man in the front office had high praise for the sophomore passer.
Breaking BurgundyTuesday at 5:00 AM
When Swearinger Sized Up Redskins Safety WoesThe new starting free safety had his eyes on the Redskins way before he entered free agency.
It's Rob Kelley's Job To Lose At RBContrary to popular belief, Redskins RB Robert Kelley has a strong grip as the team's lead back.