2) Carolina Fox has built this team around the traditional principals of tough defense and a good running game.
3) Indianapolis Dungy's defensive systems is finally taking hold in Indy. Once James is back look out.
5) New England Despite the injury to Colvin the Patriots continue to be a defensive terror for opponants.
6) Tennessee McNair is enjoying his best season yet.
7) Miami Brian Greise takes the helm but the Dolphins will still win with Rickey Williams and defense.
8) Dallas Bill Parcells again inspires a team to overachieve. A tough upcoming schedule though.
9)Tampa Bay Still no consistency in the running game. Injuries to the secondary are hurting the defense.
10) St. Louis Bulger has shown it's his team, especially with Faulk out.
11) Philadelphia McNabb is looking human. The Eagles defense is missing Hugh Douglas.
12) Seattle Finally Holmgren has this team where he wants them. Will the defense remain touth is the question.
13) Green Bay The Pack should be around 5-2. Green looks better than ever, the defense looks overmatched.
14) Baltimore They'll go as far as Jamal Lewis and the defense take them.
15) Denver Injuries at QB will keep Denver from reaching their potential.
16) New York Giants Inconsistent thus far, some things never change. Amani Toomer needs to really step it up.
17)Buffalo The Bills started strong but have faltered lately. They need to make Travis Henry their offensive priority.
18) Cincinatti Marvin Lewis has all of the Bengals on board except for Dillon.
19) San Francisco Can someone please explain to me why Mariucci was fired for Erickson?
20) Washington The Redskins have improved but still have to play better football.
21) Oakland Age appears to have finally caught up with them.
22) New Orleans The Saints are playing better of late but they still can't win the close games.
23) New York Jets Lets see if Edwards can pull this season out too.
24) Cleveland The Browns have won a few games they shouldn't have but they are still bad.
25) Arizona Probably the least talented team in the NFL. They are playing well for McGinnisnthough.
26) Houston Getting better but still a ways to go.
27)Pittsburgh The Steelers failures this year are a mystery.
28) Chicago Just not enough talent there.
29) Jacksonville A rebuilding year for the Jaguars.
30) Detroit Mariucci is taking his lumps this year but theere is some young talent here.
31) Atlanta No Vick = no more than 3 wins.
32) San Diego Boston was wasted money no one has replaced Harrison and Seau defensively. Tomlinson is woefully underused.