2) Indianapolis Edgerrin James is getting healthy and no one else is missing a beat.
3) New England Even without their best defensive player they won on Monday night in Denver.
4) Seattle Defense is playing well so Holmgren can focus on offensive production.
5) Miami Their defense is not what is should be but it should still be enough.
6) Dallas Parcells continues toinspire this tough team, but a tough schedule looms.
7) Minnesota Tough loss against Green Bay. How they follow up will tell us alot about them.
9) Carolina Teams may be figuring them out.
10) Tennessee McNair is playing great, so is the defense. They must be looking forward to the rematch with Indy.
11) Green Bay The WR's finally made some plays and the defense was solid.
12) Philadelphia McNabb may be starting to heat up.
14) St. Louis They desperately need Marshall Faulk. And someone to call running plays for him.
15) Denver Kanell played OK for them. Losing their top 2 QB's was a tough break for a good team.
16) Buffalo Get the Ball to TRAVIS HENRY!
17) San Francisco Team did a good job protecting Rattay. Will they continue to do so?
18) Tampa Bay Two huge defeats in the last 3 weeks. Tampa needs to start a winning streak.
19) New Orleans 2-1 in the last 3 weeks. Another two victories will put them back in the division race.
20) Cincinati Marvin Lewis has this team believing.
21) New York Jets Return of Pennington should help turn their season around.
22) Houston The team continues to play tough as they improve.
23) Washington Spurriers system is just not working.
24) Chicago Thomas is looking good. Anyone else?.....Anyone?
25) Cleveland This place looks like a ticking timebomb.
26) Oakland Dissension in the ranks means a long season for Callahan.
27) Detroit The Lions are starting to learn Mooch's system.
28) Arizona Scrappy team that still needs a boost in talent.
29) Pittsburgh May have too many holes in key positions.
30) Jacksonville Leftwich is looking good which bodes well for this team.
31) San Diego Tomlinson needs some more help and Brees needs some better WR's.
32) Atlanta No Vick = very few wins.