1) New England Still the top team, though the Jaguars gave them a bit of trouble.
2) Philadelphia beat a good Miami team. Could be a great game against the 49ers this week.
3) Indianapolis Manning and company are firing on all cylinders.
4) Kansas City Hoping to get homefield, but they need some help.
5) St. Louis The Rams continue to not beat themselves.
6) Tennessee Snapped their first 2 game losing streak in several years.
7) Cincinnati The Bengal's are in the drivers seat in their division for the first time in 14 years.
8) Denver The Bronco's are in the drivers seat for a wild card spot.
9) Green Bay Ahman Green and Brett Favre are carrying this team.
10) Carolina Just clinched their division.
11) Miami. Probably will be the best team to not make the playoffs.
12) Minnesota In danger of missing out on the playoffs, not just the division championship.
13) Baltimore. Loss to Oakland was a real set back.
14) Dallas Beat up on their rivals the Redskins.
15) Tampa Bay Tampa can't afford another loss.
16) New Orleans Need to win out and get some help.
17) Seattle This team is lucky the won as many as they did early.
18) San Francisco Dennis Erickson has guided an underachieving 10-6 tem from a year ago into 8-8 land.
19) Buffalo Played tough in the loss to the Titans.
20) Washington Tim Hasselback is being exposed and they have no running game to fall back on..
21) Pittsburgh The Steelers need an overhaul.
22) Jacksonville Del Rio is doing a great job.
23) New York Jets Big win against the Steelers.
24) Houston Still not as talented as the other teams.
25) Cleveland The Browns might need to start over.
26) Chicago Big win for Rex Grossman.
27) San Diego Ladainian Tomlinson may be the best RB in the game.
28) Atlanta Tough week for Vick.
29) New York Giants Hate to see a team roll over and die like this.
30) Detroit Long season for the Lions.
31) Oakland Big win for the Raiders.
32) Arizona At least they kept a game close.
Week 16 Power Rankings
Saints Insider Top Stories
Redskins Rank: Opposing Quarterbacks in 2017There are veterans like Eli Manning and Drew Brees. There are kids like Dak Prescott and Jared Goff. There are 13 passers the Redskins likely face in 2017.
Breaking BurgundyThursday at 4:25 PM
Dolphins Potential Trade Partners, SituationsThe Miami Dolphins may have potential trade down suitors in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
Broncos Draft Rewind: Will ParksIn a new series, Broncos Draft Rewind, Publisher Chad Jensen breaks down each of Denver's eight 2016 Draft picks almost one year later. Next up, safety Will Parks.
Mile High Huddle04/18/2017
Dolphins Bring Joe Vitt Onboard As ConsultantLongtime New Orleans assistant Joe Vitt will be joining the Miami Dolphins.