Among the topics discussed:
* How did Seattle's top rookies fare in the minicamp?
* Can we expect similar production out of Tyler Lockett as what Seattle received a year ago from Paul Richardson or is there reason to suggest this year's rookie will have an even greater impact?
* Who is Thomas Rawls and why should he have Christine Michael worried?
* Should Seahawks fans (or opposing quarterbacks) be worried about Bruce Irvin?
* How did former defensive lineman Cassius Marsh look in his first action at strongside linebacker?
* And much, much more!
To listen to the interview, click on the link below.