After a quick digression into the state of salmon fishing and a potential new show on KJR, Jason and Rob discuss:
* Is this offensive line capable of handling the fierce pass rush Seattle will see in Week One against Robert Quinn, Aaron Donald and the St. Louis Rams?
* Can Alvin Bailey pull triple duty by starting at left guard AND remaining the primary backup to tackles Russell Okung and Justin Britt?
* Who is going to win the center job?
* Which rookie is likeliest to make the most immediate impact (offensive line or otherwise)?
* And an even a question looking ahead to the Pac-12. Which local standout does Rob think could break out as a national story in 2015?
To listen to the interview, click on the link below.