SEAHAWKS LEADERS: Offense -- Hasselbeck, 568 passing yards and 6 passing TDs; Shaun Alexander, 217 rushing yards and 2 rushing TDs; Robinson, 10 receptions; Darrell Jackson, 236 receiving yards and 3 receiving TDs. Defense -- Chike Okeafor, 2 sacks; Reggie Tongue, 3 interceptions.
PACKERS LEADERS: Offense -- Favre, 804 passing yards and 7 passing TDs; Green, 442 rushing yards, 5 rushing TDs and 17 receptions; Javon Walker, 194 receiving yards and 2 receiving TDs. Defense -- Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila and Darren Sharperr, 2 sacks; Nick Barnett, and Na'il Diggs, 2 interceptions.
SEAHAWKS TEAM RANK: Rushing Offense -- 125.7 yards per game (13th in NFL); Passing Offense -- 177.3 ypg (27th); Total Offense -- 303.0 ypg (19th). Rushing Defense -- 90.3 ypg (tied for 9th); Passing Defense -- 227.3 ypg (23rd); Total Defense -- 317.7 ypg (20th).
PACKERS TEAM RANK: Rushing Offense -- 128.8 yards per game (12th); Passing Offense -- 203.0 ypg (20th); Total Offense -- 331.8 ypg (12th). Rushing Defense -- 118.0 ypg (23rd); Passing Defense -- 218.3 ypg (18th); Total Defense -- 336.3 ypg (24th).
· The all-time series with the Packers is tied 4-4 with Seattle winning four of the last five games played, including three consecutive on the road.
- Seattle won the last meeting, 27-7, at Green Bay in Mike
Holmgren's first season with the Seahawks after coaching the Packers from
1992-98 and leading them to two Super Bowl appearances, winning one.
- Holmgren boasts a 48-5 record at Lambeau Field. He was 47-5 (1992-98) as head coach of the Packers, including 5-0 in the playoffs and 1-0 (1999) since joining the Seahawks.
- He has won 35 of his last 37 games at the frozen tundra.
- Seattle is 3-11 in games following the off weekend.
- The Seahawks 3-0 start ties the best start in franchise history (1986, 1998)…The Seahawks have never started 4-0…The Seahawks current six-game winning streak dating back to last season is the second-longest in the NFL behind the Minnesota Vikings (7)…