- New England - Barely survives but remains on top.
- Miami - Swatted the Jets away like flies.
- New Orleans - They may just be for real.
- Oakland - The Old Folks Home still knows how to play.
- Philadelphia - 1st Rehearsal break 10 -10, one hour later 44 - 13.
- Denver - They're beginning to make me believe.
- Tampa Bay - That defense will need to carry this team all season.
- Cleveland - A win this week would be huge.
- San Diego - Can they beat the Patriots? Maybe, just maybe.
- San Francisco - The lack of offense is surprising.
- Green Bay - Does this team want to be as good as they could be?
- Chicago - The Bears blew it. It had nothing to do with Brian Urlacher.
- Atlanta - Pounded Cincinnati and there was noooooo doubt about it.
- Pittsburgh - Here's hoping the bye week was as kind as last year.
- Indianapolis - Beat up Houston. Not the best gauge to rank from.
- Carolina - Okay 3 - 0 gets you out of the bottom half.
- NY Giants - UGLY win. But a win is a win is a win…
- Buffalo - Drew Bledsoe doesn't equal wins, no matter how well he plays.
- Tennessee - Does this team ever get healthy?
- St. Louis - Someone give them the Heimlich. Please.
- NY Jets - That Miami curse was the only thing these Jets really had left to conquer.
- Dallas - Jerry Jones really likes Quincy Carter. Why?
- Arizona - Will someone please give Jake Plummer an offense to thrive in?
- Kansas City - If only Priest Holmes played defense.
- Jacksonville - Bye week moves them neither up nor down.
- Washington - You think Steveo wishes he were back with the Gators?
- Minnesota - "Hello, may I speak to Randy?" "He's not there?" That's what I thought.
- Seattle - Mike Holmgren is gone after the season.
- Detroit - Joey Harrington will be a success one day…after he leaves Detroit.
- Houston - Please. They beat Dallas for Christ's Sake.
- Cincinnati - Hmmm…remember when everyone thought Bruce Coslett was to blame?
- Baltimore - Sometimes Elvis never leaves the building.
The Complete Power Core Rankings: Week 4
Steel City Insider Top Stories
T.J. Watt: His Own ManWith two older brothers already in the NFL, Steelers first-round pick T.J. Watt intends to carve out his own identity.
Steel City InsiderYesterday at 11:09 PM
Steelers Draft T.J. WattThe Steelers grabbed their young pass-rusher in the first round of last night's draft, T.J. Watt
Steel City InsiderYesterday at 9:10 PM
It's Show TimeJon Ledyard takes Pittsburgh Steelers fans through the maze of the team's draft options.
Steel City InsiderYesterday at 6:07 AM
Drumroll, Please ...Steel City Insider's 7-round prediction of who the Pittsburgh Steelers will draft Thursday night.
Steel City InsiderWednesday at 3:01 PM