- New England - Barely survives but remains on top.
- Miami - Swatted the Jets away like flies.
- New Orleans - They may just be for real.
- Oakland - The Old Folks Home still knows how to play.
- Philadelphia - 1st Rehearsal break 10 -10, one hour later 44 - 13.
- Denver - They're beginning to make me believe.
- Tampa Bay - That defense will need to carry this team all season.
- Cleveland - A win this week would be huge.
- San Diego - Can they beat the Patriots? Maybe, just maybe.
- San Francisco - The lack of offense is surprising.
- Green Bay - Does this team want to be as good as they could be?
- Chicago - The Bears blew it. It had nothing to do with Brian Urlacher.
- Atlanta - Pounded Cincinnati and there was noooooo doubt about it.
- Pittsburgh - Here's hoping the bye week was as kind as last year.
- Indianapolis - Beat up Houston. Not the best gauge to rank from.
- Carolina - Okay 3 - 0 gets you out of the bottom half.
- NY Giants - UGLY win. But a win is a win is a win…
- Buffalo - Drew Bledsoe doesn't equal wins, no matter how well he plays.
- Tennessee - Does this team ever get healthy?
- St. Louis - Someone give them the Heimlich. Please.
- NY Jets - That Miami curse was the only thing these Jets really had left to conquer.
- Dallas - Jerry Jones really likes Quincy Carter. Why?
- Arizona - Will someone please give Jake Plummer an offense to thrive in?
- Kansas City - If only Priest Holmes played defense.
- Jacksonville - Bye week moves them neither up nor down.
- Washington - You think Steveo wishes he were back with the Gators?
- Minnesota - "Hello, may I speak to Randy?" "He's not there?" That's what I thought.
- Seattle - Mike Holmgren is gone after the season.
- Detroit - Joey Harrington will be a success one day…after he leaves Detroit.
- Houston - Please. They beat Dallas for Christ's Sake.
- Cincinnati - Hmmm…remember when everyone thought Bruce Coslett was to blame?
- Baltimore - Sometimes Elvis never leaves the building.
The Complete Power Core Rankings: Week 4
Steel City Insider Top Stories
Camp Sleeper: RB Trey WilliamsJon Ledyard profiles a running back who could surprise the Steelers and their fans at training camp.
Steel City Insider9:13 AM
Watson Brings Power To Steelers' BackfieldTerrell Watson smashed all of Christian Okoye's college records and now he's trying to break through with the Steelers. Jon Ledyard talked to the young man for today's profile.
Steel City InsiderThursday at 2:41 AM
Money Matters: For Whom the Bell TollsLe'Veon Bell will only have more leverage in next year's negotiation with the Steelers. Capologist Ian Whetstone has the story behind the numbers.
Steel City InsiderTuesday at 11:30 AM
No DealThe Steelers and Le'Veon Bell couldn't agree to a contract extension past the 2017 season.
Steel City InsiderMonday at 12:34 PM
Orndoff Ranks With Top Steelers SleepersIt all resumes in 10 days, and local rookie tight end Scott Orndoff is ready to make a roster run with the Steelers.
Steel City InsiderMonday at 5:41 AM