3. Denver - Was that Shannon or Sterling on Sunday?
4. San Diego - Call me crazy, but I still don't think this team will be in the playoffs.
5. Philadelphia - McNabb was only a bystander and they still won.
6. Miami - Lucas' performance is the biggest downer since The Phantom Menace.
7. Tampa Bay - And where is this offense? Come on Jon, it's week 8 already.
8. Oakland - Oh how the aged are falling.
10. San Francisco - Pulled a should'a, could'a, would'a in the Bayou.
11. Arizona - Could Arizona really be for real? We'll find out next week.
12. Buffalo - Watch out, the Bills may steal the AFC East.
13. Indianapolis - Can't beat the good teams. That's a problem.
14. New England - Did the Bye Week make Belicheck smarter?
16. Baltimore - Todd Heap? Are you kidding me?
17. Kansas City - This defense is really, really bad.
18. Jacksonville - Brunell plays...but they still lose.
19. NY Giants - No, they won't win this week. McNabb overtop of Sehorn for the winner.
20. St. Louis - Two in a row and only 9 more to go.
23. Washington - Someone remind me please, why did they let Marty go again?
24. Carolina - They don't move, but 3 - 0 was sooo long ago.
25. Dallas - Ho Hum. I miss the tales of Michael Irvin coke orgies.
26. Chicago - What in the name of Mike Ditka is going on?
27. NY Jets - A win is a win, but it doesn't take much to beat the Vikings.
28. Detroit - Mr. Stewart goes to the End Zone.
29. Seattle - Mike Holmgren can begin packing his bags.
31. Houston - Competitive, but still need another few years.
32. Cincinnati - Instead of Bye Week, how about 6 mulligans?