3. New Orleans - Even though they won, this little hiccup is proof why I'm not sold on the Saints.
4. San Francisco - Survived the Chiefs' running blitzkrieg.
5. Denver - Even I didn't believe they'd lose on Monday.
8. Philadelphia - Thrashing by Indy purely awful. But, they do this every year.
9. Tennessee - Sure wish they could have taken a mulligan with that loss to Dallas.
10. New England - The magic may be back. The rest of the league quivers.
13. Oakland - Without a doubt this one felt good. Win next week makes their year.
14. San Diego - Loss to St. Louis is a bitter pill to swallow. For everybody.
16. Buffalo - Find themselves in a 3-way tie for first place out of the Bye Week.
18. Kansas City - You can kiss that playoff berth goodbye. The schedule is too murderous.
20. Jacksonville - One week they look like its 1998 and others like its 2001.
21. NY. Jets - I ranked them ahead of Cleveland based on the past two weeks.
22. Cleveland - Bark much worse than bite.
23. Washington - Spurrier knows he has bad quarterbacks. Wonder if he'll go after Kordell?
24. Arizona - Every year one loss starts the domino effect for this team.
25. Seattle - Won the "Who Cares Bowl" against Arizona.
26. Carolina - Can anyone ever get excited about the Panthers?
28. Dallas - Dallas on a Bye Week. Does anyone really give a rat's behind?
29. Minnesota - Did I mention to cut Randy Moss? I'm being serious. Cut him.
30. Chicago - Another could've, should've, would've.
31. Houston - Gave Tennessee a run for their money.
32. Cincinnati - After one week of Prime Rib, it's back to Steak-Ums.
--The Steel Apple