2. Atlanta – No one wants to play against Vick in the playoffs.
3. Miami – Silenced many critics last week. But, wait till Fiedler gets back.
4. Oakland – The Raiders look like the team from the first 4 weeks.
5. Green Bay – Sunday would have been a different outcome if in Lambeau.
6. Denver – I won't move them that far down. Two 50-plus field goals in the snow? Are you kidding me?
7. Philadelphia – Their quarterbacks are falling like flies, but they keep winning.
8. Pittsburgh – Disaster almost struck Heinz Field. But that's expected when the Bengals come to town.
9. New England – The Patriots got a scare of their own from the Vikings.
11. San Francisco – The Niners blow a big opportunity to stay in the bye week race.
12. NY Jets – Wow. Officially the hottest team in the AFC.
13. New Orleans – Fall out of the top-12 for the first time all year.
14. San Diego – No one runs on the Chargers like Miami did. No one.
15. Cleveland – Huge upset in New Orleans keeps the division hopes alive.
16. St. Louis – If they're smart, they'll trade Bulger for some high draft picks.
17. Tennessee – Okay, so maybe they were ranked too high last week. Is this better?
18. Washington – Lavar Arrington finally makes an All-Pro play.
19. Baltimore – Beginning to free fall. Now face Tennessee, the hottest team in the AFC.
21. NY Giants – Apparently the Giants don't realize the opportunity that presents itself with McNabb injured.
22. Kansas City – The Chiefs' lack of defense hurts, but to allow 8 300-plus passing days in one year ties an NFL record.
24. Seattle – Once again the run defense kills them.
25. Chicago – The Lions' gift is the Bears' gain. It's about time they got a break.
26. Dallas – Wins. Let's move on, nothing to see here.
27. Carolina – Outscored 71 – 0 by the Falcons this year.
28. Arizona – Not long ago, the Cardinals looked like a playoff team.
29. Houston – Every win is the biggest win in franchise history, but they beat a possible playoff team in the Giants.
30. Minnesota – Gave the Pats more than they could handle.
31. Detroit – Bye Marty. It's been fun, but when it's 4th down in overtime, never, ever take the penalty.
32. Cincinnati – That kickoff blunder was just the Bungle we've come to expect.
--The Steel Apple